DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Realy? 3732 in 2.6 version and 3797 in 2.7.... And how moch new content are you thin be add?

BookFeature

Dec 18, 2021
HUGE GLITCH I just found
So if you tell Sarada to leave at the beginning of the game and go through the dialogue it just tells you that you can't train sarada if she isn't in the village and breaks the fourth wall but at the end it still puts you into the game regularly BUT IT DOESN'T RESET YOUR STATS so you still have 100 taijutsu, genjutsu, and ninjutsu

Opious

Nov 24, 2019
they really need a fucking proofreader. The dialogue that makes your eye and brain bleed is the only thing stopping me from playing this game.

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
they really need a fucking proofreader. The dialogue that makes your eye and brain bleed is the only thing stopping me from playing this game.
yup finally decided to give this game a try and already my brain hurts didn't even finish the intro yet

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Does this games grammar get better? I noticed after the intro that the dialogue is better than what it was in the intro, is the grammar bad throughout the whole thing or just the beginning?

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
News:

Hello everyone.

Eida / Ada will be the next character of the Sarada Training. Since Naruto and Boruto fandom can't agree what is her name I am still not sure what name I will use for her.The important thing is her story will be affected by the way of the Namigan and can't be started before you complete it.

Here is one of the new things I want to bring into this game. Many of you already noticed that Sarada Training has a lot of characters and it is really not easy to play for a newcomer when they just want to have fun and not spend a lot of time by complete every quest in the game. This is the reason why I will add a simple menu at the start of the game what will allow you to start the game with some character's story completed. For example, there will be an option to have almost 90% percent of the game complete and you can only focus on new content and fuck every girl without any objections.

The next thing I want to add I to make a battle system more funny. It will be the hardest part, but I will try to make some funny/xxx combat options that will allow you to have sex ( quick sex) with character during the battle. Not sure how it will look in the renpy engine, but I believe some short animations will make it look better. Also for that purpose I made some new dick images, but not sure if I will use them in the game or not.
Recently I tried to find the Sarada Training on the YouTube and I found some videos that are focused on using external cheat to add ryo or other stats. It's good to know that there are some YouTubers that play my games and shows it to the world. You can use their cheats if you want since they spend time on making video and cheats. There is one more thing most of you should definitely know. All my games have cheat menu as a part of the game. You can find it here:

One last thing. I am still not sure how big should be Ada/Eida boobs so there will be probably a smaller version with the Henge no jutsu or expansion jutsu.

Thanks for support...

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Will there be modes available for this style game that re-draws the characters so that the girls are much more faithful to the manga drawing?

Shadow1000

Jan 9, 2021
Yeah I’m bit stuck with hinata I can’t advance of dialogue any further and at the end my character says I need to find himawari I’ve looked everywhere going to the forest and nothing happens

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
News:

Hello everyone.

Here is one picture I want to make a long time ago. I always think about how will Haku looks like if he was a girl and a grown up. So here is my version of him. When I look at this picture something feels really weird (in a good way). Maybe it is the green background or that eyes or the fact that I wasn't to make her look more adult...

Anyway, work on the next update is still in progress and here is one thing that is already in the game and help a lot with the game story. Now you have the option to play the game from the start or just skip right to the next update with almost everything else completed.

It still needs a lot of testing to work right, but it is working good so far. I've been thinking lately about making a discord server. XXX emoji or some sort of emoji are in the previous post and here are some that are SFW.

I need to work a lot on the scrip right now, let me know what you think about discord server and if you want it or no.

Basically, if I create it there will be gallery for every character from my games and some text options where you can discuss about a game or write your ideas or report bugs. Also, if you find any bug in my games, please write me about them and I will fix them in my next update.

Thanks for support...

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes