MarianGogan12

Sep 13, 2021
hello , i am stuck at sakura , i have the medallion from sarada and i also talked to tsunade , but how i do activate it and talk to sakura s ghosh.i am hinata , but i cant finish it , im stuck at training ,,small size,, ,,medium size,, ,,big size,, , how should i advance?.also i cant talk to kurotsuchi , everytime i go to town hall she says she s busy and we can talk , later.thanks in advance

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
News:

Hello everyone.

I am right now, fully focused on programing and fixing some mistakes that was made with some pictures to make it looks slightly better. Basically, this is how it looks in the game right now. Not everything is implemented but I am working on it.

This cosplay event is a separate mission that will run right after you complete a first step in the main story. I add some anime / game logic in it to make it a little more than just pick the winner and show the scene - there is a gallery for it :)

So basically there will be four steps you will pick a winner and move to the next one or repeat the previous. Twelve costumes with twelve animations make them significantly bigger so I hope you have enough space on your device.

PS:I am still looking for a sound that can be used in my game if you know anything that will fit in please contact me...

Thanks for support...

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
News:

Hello everyone,

Here is the new version of the Sarada Training:

Cosplay event is ready to go and you can find it in the room access it after completing the first S rank mission. 12 characters with 12 animations are now available through a simple story that will easily lead you through this event.The game is now much bigger and some pictures were slightly changed (compared to pictures I uploaded in the mega file) because I thought they looks better this way.

Just one fun fact of this game, right now it contains 38 949 dialogue blocks, containing 198 081 words and 1 032 945 characters.
Also, there are 3 732 images right now.

If you stuck in this event you can always check the walkthrough here:

Thanks for support...

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020

Unlocked
Sarada - Cheat and Manual
Hello Patrons.
Here you can find cheat menu. Just click on the poster.
You can change progress of characters during the night.

Also this is the way how to end the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for support...
cheat menu link seems broken?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
how come sarada art style is different and the others look like they been draw. until you enter a sex scene with sarade. so what update we getting

avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
ok so i have a lot a saves on my mac for this game and i'd like to start fresh anybody know how to delete saves on a mac? Please and thank you

Guiltyy

May 15, 2018
Was really excited to see a Naruto game with Sarada as the main character, especially a "training" type of game, but then i saw the pictures consisting mostly of Hinata, and then again i saw what Sarada looks like and i just lost all the excitement... Sad
edit: I also don't get it why Sarada and Himawari looks so out of place like they were made by a totally different artist and just copy pasted into the game, especially their hair, it looks like a photoshop.

mnidoge

Aug 16, 2019
1636219793569.png
I get this error popping up after rolling back on the broken cheat menu. Anyone got ideas for a quick fix?

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes