str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im stuck on a few things and almost seems like its looping or something THAT or maybe im done with all that can be done this version??so for tsunade train with chakra control with namigan cant seem to get past endurance ive tried everything even going to the first options and trying them and then no matter what i do i cant get past endurance the get information just repeats itself everytime ....and for sarada physical interaction loops in kiss her keeps saying moving to fast give her a day to think it over
MEANWHILE ALL namigan OPTIONS WITH HER IS all maxed out??wtf man can fuck her,etc and hung on a kiss??

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
as angry as i am its very hard to refrain myself from absolutely being nasty ...just look at this shit and tell me you wouldnt be scratching your head and saying yo man wtf??? Untitled2.png Untitled.png Untitled11.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I know right ? Who the hell still uses PowerIso :p
lmao...i had a game i downloaded and it was in a weird format so i googled around and long story short the zip i need to extract was apparently made with power iso so i grabbed it and sure enough it extracted it haha and to lazy to delete power iso
i love empire earth and also empire dawn of modern world
oh and with regards to THIS game LOL finally got everything all unlocked and maxed with sarada
im still locked on tsunade cant figure out how to progress im trying to get chakra release but loops with im not ready yet
but ive gotten everything else unlocked?

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
So guys, how am I supposed to get on the Tsunade route? I have 106 chakra control and 86 namigan! I'm looking at the walkthrough since I'm stuck on her route but the same one said "During day buy expansion scroll, then talks with Tsunade at school and then have fun 2 times. Second time use NF option!" I already have this Scroll, talk to her at school? how? she just tells me that everyone is stuck in Kawaki's jutsu!

Reactions: ronnyyellow
Sep 27, 2018
So guys, how am I supposed to get on the Tsunade route? I have 106 chakra control and 86 namigan! I'm looking at the walkthrough since I'm stuck on her route but the same one said "During day buy expansion scroll, then talks with Tsunade at school and then have fun 2 times. Second time use NF option!" I already have this Scroll, talk to her at school? how? she just tells me that everyone is stuck in Kawaki's jutsu!
"then have fun" mean you have to go drink with her at the bar;)

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
"then have fun" mean you have to go drink with her at the bar;)
Yep, I already did that! as said in the walkthrough, drink three times and then have fun! "I always repeat the same event!"

I already did, but I can't get ahead with Tsunade in the chakra release lesson!

powbe2le

Jan 25, 2021
Yep, I already did that! as said in the walkthrough, drink three times and then have fun! "I always repeat the same event!"

I already did, but I can't get ahead with Tsunade in the chakra release lesson!
Did you fuck her nipple? If not, do it then you will be able finish her route

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doom Marine

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Did you fuck her nipple? If not, do it then you will be able finish her route
Ah, thank you very much, my partner! I managed to move forward on her route after fucking her nipple! :oops:
Strange, I didn't remember that scene and I didn't even talk about it in the walkthrough!
This walkthrough, needs an update as it is very confusing and full of false information!:unsure:

powbe2le

Jan 25, 2021
Ah, thank you very much, my partner! I managed to move forward on her route after fucking her nipple! :oops:
Strange, I didn't remember that scene and I didn't even talk about it in the walkthrough!
This walkthrough, needs an update as it is very confusing and full of false information!:unsure:
NF = Nipple Fuck. It took me a while to realize that, but it's there

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes