fhellow02

Aug 13, 2020
Btw, does anyone have the patch for this to work on joiplay?
Tried playing it, but it doesn't open at all.
Some said that it works after aplying the patch, but i can't find it. That person is not replying anymore either.
Please? Thank you!
Other games are working just fine.

Atehus

Nov 30, 2020
Can someone please tell me how to do shizune route, she aways Say that i have to talk whith Tsunade but she din' t Say anything relatef to her.

Dec 24, 2018
lm not so sure if nipples are supose to be... ''holes''
Why does sometimes Body proportions and faces of characters looks weird. It gets bothering often
Why are some scenes shown floating in the air, he could draw some different backgrounds
Does the first language of the Dev is english? (Sometimes seems like I wrote the dialogues)
l also would really like some REAL romance

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
news:

Hello everyone.

I was thinking about the next update for Sarada Training and it could be really funny to have a cosplay festival in this will be a special - repeatable event in the game when you just spend some ryo and pick the cosplay you like the most + have fun with the winner character.
If you don't like it there is another option to add Anko or Karin in the game and make them some scenes.

And the last thing I want to know is what kind of scenes you like in the new update. If you pick the first option - animate existing scenes - let me know what scene you like most...

Thanks for support...

Reactions: Aioria619

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
News2:

Hello everyone.

So here is a costume for Sakura - I try to make her as a Scarlet witch with short hair :)

Here are some more cosplays that could be in the game - She Hulk, Catwoman, Zatana, Storm. Batgirl.... If you have other favorite cosplays let me know.

Also must have for the cosplay update is Power girl. I just can't decide if this cosplay goes for Sarada or Samui - she actually already looks a little like Power girl. But if I give Samui power girl what kind of cosplay will be good for Sakura?

Thanks for support...

Last edited:

Vimpi

May 25, 2017

Hello everyone.

This one was quite difficult pick, but I chose Samui for that cosplay mainly because she already looks like power girl. Not sure if every girl in the game get her own costume in the next update but next one will be Sarada...

Thanks for support...

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
news:

Hello everyone.

Just a quick look on Tsunade as a cat woman, Sarahulk is almost complete too...

Thanks for support...

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
news:

Hello everyone.

Every Uchiha can sometimes lose control. This will happen to Sarada in the cosplay event too. But it will be fun so we can forgive her, right?
The costume is a little simple and not sure which one is better. What do you think?

Thanks for support...

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
News:

Hello everyone.

I was thinking about cosplay for Ino and tbis one was probably best one for her. Yes Naruko looks more like Harley but I wanted to show Ino face.
Ps: there are some troubles with messages right now sorry if I am not responding.

Thabks for support...

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
News:

Hello everyone.

Chocho have some elegant outfits so her cosplay is Jessica rabbit. One of her scenes is already animated for the winning contest and I personally really like it. This cosplay event will be fun but not very logical but, what is?

Thanks for support...

Reactions: Dyvinity

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
news:

Hello everyone...

This cosplay was and easy choice since Tenten already looks a lot like Chun Li.... Only a two or three more cosplays and then I will start to make a script for a new update... Leila slave will be definitely one of them...

Thanks for support...

Spectralniy

Oct 23, 2019
THIS IS MY LAST WAR!
La-la-la-la-la
Ri-ras-ra-ra-ti-ti-ti-tas
(Angels playing disguised)
Ri-ri-ras, ri-ras-ra-ra-ti-ti-ti-ta
(With devil's faces)
Ra-ri-ras-ra-ra-ti-ti-ti-tas

• Haha
Reactions: thesoup123

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
news:

Hello everyone...

Here is my version of Leia slave cosplay. Kaguya seems to fit well in that position just need to decide what hair style will be better for her....

Thanks for support..

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
News:

Hello everyone.

So here is a cosplay for Sakura. I try to make her look like a Raven but she is somehow too bright for her. But her animation will make it a better so there will be a lot of fun if you pick her as a winner in the game.

Thanks for support...

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
News:

Hello everyone.

Kushina was the best choice for a Starfire and also I add some extra gems to cover important parts of her body.I am already making some progress with adding the images into the game and creating the basic script / scheme how this event will work in the game. It can probably be more than one event because there are already a lot of girls that have new costumes so it will be easier to pick the winner from 3 or four girls than for the whole village...

Thanks for support...

Vimpi

May 25, 2017
News:

Hello everyone.

This is probably the last cosplay. There are already 12 costumes so I will probably make 2 or 4 cosplay events for easier acces to show the winning animation of yourr favorite.Some animations / reanimations are still in progress, but so far everything looks pretty good and I hope you will like the result of the next update - even if it is mainly a side story for the current game.

Thanks for support...

• Love
Reactions: heerwa2
2.80 star(s) 22 Votes