OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
anyone have a complete save file aka one with all progress up until just b4 this update they'd be willing to share I'm on Android

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Where I can train my stats? Because I thought it was in the room because the first option, but it doesn't pop out again

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
is the cheat menu still working in the game?
cause i can't find it even tho i followed the screenshots in the Activating Cheat Menu part of the review!

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
I don't see a completed tag on the game, but the Changelog makes it sound like it's done... So the is the game finished, folks?
i think the game has a main ending/story done but they are still adding more content quests. i played it a long time ago when it had a completed tag for like a week and it was over. then suddenly the tag was removed and more and more stuff was getting added with more girls. im still checking in on the changelogs though

Sep 26, 2021
i think the game has a main ending/story done but they are still adding more content quests. i played it a long time ago when it had a completed tag for like a week and it was over. then suddenly the tag was removed and more and more stuff was getting added with more girls. im still checking in on the changelogs though
Gotcha. I guess I'll play through it and see. Thanks for the help!

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
I need a save file to the latest version. I have my own but the tsunade, mei, shizune are all curropted. i cant acess the scens and also im stuck with Hinata story. Thanks in adv

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes