• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
If I have to grind, I better do it in a gym or playground rather than in front of artificially lit screens, esp where instructions aren't proper

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
How do you fuck Sarada in the physical interaction? Even after I made her my slave in the Hidden Tree Village and finished all of her Namigan scenes then her physical interaction reached blowjob but she still won't let me fuck her. Does this option hasn't implemented yet or something?

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
At this point, I actually feel nauseas whenever I see this in latest updates.
This right here, I remember playing when it had the completed tag, I don't know how it still has updates even today (and don't look like it will be lol)

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
No offenses, but who wrote these scripts really needs to go and take a nice english grammar lesson. It's really hard for me to check this game page, be intrigued with the art style and original anime (Naruto H-GAME), download the game and jump into it for then starting a new game and finding at least 10 grammar mistakes in the following first 15 scripts. Horrible writing, please hire someone to write them for you.
This grammar is still better then 99% of mtl games

Exavius

Jun 19, 2017
Yo, pretty cool game so far, progressed a LOT since I last played it a couple of years ago.
My only issue is this massive bug where I'm progressing with one character. Do a single thing, and suddenly all characters are unlocked, and maxed out? Like, I'm still not even at the kissing phase of 1 girl, go to the city, and a probably end-game scene shows, and now I can fuck every single girl out there and they're maxed out, even though when I try to go the original route of mind control it says it's too early, and they get angry, but the regular talk scenes allow me to do everything... Anyone had this/knows what it's from? I had the compressed version, so I'm gonna try and get the regular one to test out just in case.
P.S. I did delete all my saves from Renpy folder, so it's not old save issue.

Ochakonyan

Oct 3, 2020
i have problem to install the 3.0 android version, it says "app not installed" i have enough storage room so i dont know what cause the problem.

Does anyone had the same problem? or any solutions?

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes