4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

vpul

Jun 9, 2017
hi every on i have problem after sarah rape by black guy and he record it and send her on car its stop i can just move cam but the car is stop could any on help her and i dont wont to skip any scene plz i try the save file but it start in her house and i cant find taxi scene thix
just include the map files in the data folder and it will be solved

anka14

Jan 14, 2017
i extract images of game. there is a scene Sarah striping in some kind of different office. i finish game. but i didnt see it. Someone tell me what is that scene?

Iron Man

Jun 13, 2017
I have problem after sarah rape by black guy and he record it and send her on taxi, the screen freeze and i can't do anything

anka14

Jan 14, 2017
i have challenge . i swear myself not fapping until any sarah content release. it is master level challenge:FuckYea:

Reactions: pavel1313

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Are there any other Rpg maker games or comics that use the model Impure uses for sarah? The only reason I bother checking the updates he does is to see the scenes with that model in because everyone else does the same plastic looking model.

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Are there any other Rpg maker games or comics that use the model Impure uses for sarah? The only reason I bother checking the updates he does is to see the scenes with that model in because everyone else does the same plastic looking model.
Unlikely, but he does use stock models, so you can make it yourself! :eazyHype:

Character:

Hair:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whisky Priest

Jun 12, 2017
It looks like he's finally losing patrons i think he was at 247 ish?? last month and he's down to 227. This should be interesting.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes