4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
Just finished it. Amazing amount of content. Kinda liked it lots. It feels so good but just not quite as good as say DMD. Sometimes she gives in and I don't understand her.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Just finished it. Amazing amount of content. Kinda liked it lots. It feels so good but just not quite as good as say DMD. Sometimes she gives in and I don't understand her.
Each there own most people think Impure can't dev to save his fuckin life.

Reactions: Cheryl

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
Each there own most people think Impure can't dev to save his fuckin life.
I was trying to be nice. The story goes strange at times, it does not have a girl's mindset but there is huge amount to it and it caught me in the right (strange) mood. Given that DMD is my fav, what do you recommend? I have Daddy issues and like reality.

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
I was trying to be nice. The story goes strange at times, it does not have a girl's mindset but there is huge amount to it and it caught me in the right (strange) mood. Given that DMD is my fav, what do you recommend? I have Daddy issues and like reality.
There is a game made by a female, she made a game where the main character you play is a woman. The game is call Good Girl Gone Bad. Now it's not my cup of tea game, but the creator is a woman. That wants to make a game on a female mind set of what a female would do. Maybe you might like that game. All I know is she have a huge support of patreon support and still growing.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
The game is good if you play it for the first time, huge content for first time players.

But Impure stopped to care about the game 6-7 months ago, he is not making good updates etc. So the people who talk bad about the game are players who are already waiting for the new updates for a long time.

Reactions: Cheryl and ray3dave

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
The game is good if you play it for the first time, huge content for first time players.

But Impure stopped to care about the game 6-7 months ago, he is not making good updates etc. So the people who talk bad about the game are players who are already waiting for the new updates for a long time.
Thanks Amanda. I get it. If no new updates I won't play it again myself. Pity - it could be good.

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
There is a game made by a female, she made a game where the main character you play is a woman. The game is call Good Girl Gone Bad. Now it's not my cup of tea game, but the creator is a woman. That wants to make a game on a female mind set of what a female would do. Maybe you might like that game. All I know is she have a huge support of patreon support and still growing.

I just played it. Pretty good. I like the slip from innocent to bad.... I can relate to that

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Cheryl , there will be more updates, too easy money for the author to give it all up. It's just that the guy is a lying piece of trash and the updates are very small and far between.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Games to recommend
Duo Family play as either Son or Father
My sweet naighbor is like DMD a ton.
My new life is a RPGM game has a bit of content to it.

A few others

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
Games to recommend
Duo Family play as either Son or Father
My sweet naighbor is like DMD a ton.
My new life is a RPGM game has a bit of content to it.

A few others
Thanks. So sweet of you. Tried to get into my new life..... did not get me. Going to look at Sweet Neighbour

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Thanks. So sweet of you. Tried to get into my new life..... did not get me. Going to look at Sweet Neighbour
Awwww she loves me guys :) :winkytongue::happyblush:firstimekiss::heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss::kissingheart:

Reactions: Uncle Iroh

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
Well imo this game would of been better off using Ren'Py than RPGMaker. The sprite to walk around is a elf not the character that is suppose to be. Keep in mind there are those skill enough to make walking around sprite look overhead 3D. The game multiple choices are not even charging the outcome by the looks of it. Ren'py, he won't have to worry about trying to make maps to walk there for a story that should of just been done in Ren'Py. Now Urban Demons is a RPG Maker that does it right. Also A Zombies Life etc. Why even use RPGMaker if you are not going to make different mini games and different era with multiple choice. Instead just write a novel using Ren'Py. Supposely he is working on Sarah's Life v0.8B than Sarah's Adventure Episode 2.... just use Ren'Py. I'm more impress with users that create using unity and actuelly write there own engine using it. Like that House Party game, very impressive work he did with that game.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes