4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Odds are he's stopped working on his games and is now just milking the guys still supporting him until the tap runs dry and then he's going to disappear. Even with the steady loss of patrons every month he still made a couple of grand since his last update in May for doing nothing at all.

Last edited:

Necore

Jul 25, 2017
:OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:

The update is almost done guys, just need to find a bit more time between my exams to polish it up and get it ready for release

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016

The update is almost done guys, just need to find a bit more time between my exams to polish it up and get it ready for release
I've heard these exact words many times in the last 6 months -_-

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

lol-icon.png

Reactions: sirbajo

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
This guy is a legend! I take that back his patreon supporters are the legendary blue balls. This release better be some super duper rework with animation in it rework. In order for such a excuse. And him tap dancing or some shit. Or will the supporters getting even a bigger blue balls? A SUPER BLUE BALLS! Find out on the next episode of Dragon Blue Ball Z!

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
This guy is a legend! I take that back his patreon supporters are the legendary blue balls. This release better be some super duper rework with animation in it rework. In order for such a excuse. And him tap dancing or some shit. Or will the supporters getting even a bigger blue balls? A SUPER BLUE BALLS! Find out on the next episode of Dragon Blue Ball Z!
IF he actually release the new update

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not again, i did feel happy when he decided to quit. at least we don't need to deal with his shit again.
but now he return (of course, 25% of his patrons stopped giving him free money) to squeeze more and lure more blue balls into his milking factory. but we know about his promises, we can't trust him at all.

anyway, until no release, we should not spend too much time here, lets leave and come back "if" he have an update.

MilBoss

Aug 20, 2017
lol ive heard that so many times now it aint coming out til may

and if it does get released it will be a 5 min update

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes