Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
yup not a lot to see after so long gone

Jello_pudding

Aug 23, 2016
It really blows my mind to see that he hasn't lost many pledges on Patreon. I understand that some people have really enjoyed Impure's work but this is just ridiculous. If v0.7 just ends up being one of his regular-sized updates then I'll probably have to just forget about this game completely.

I did not read the full length of the excuse he gave for his random hiatus but being locked out of your Patreon account shouldn't prevent you from continuing to work on the game. I admit this is going to sound terrible but I hope be loses at least half his supporters if the next update is mediocre. Something to get him to realize that he has to decide whether to seriously continue with the game or just drop it from here.
He didn't even lose half his supporters (I think) when he randomly disappeared for 2 months, I think at this point he could do literally anything and still scam people out of their money lol.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Totally agree with you and also about half of the creators on patreon could do the same thing and people will still follow, look at wootch the guy who was making urban life almost 8mths went by and was still making $300 after he just disappeared, its a joke what people will put up with and throw money away

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
If you don't remember breeding season did this numerous times, people ARE dumb. Or at least naive.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Tbh waiting so long for this well not gonna lie that it's a huge letdown :)
& then the msg @ the end not really something that ppl want to hear:p xD

Jello_pudding

Aug 23, 2016
It's a bit sunken cost fallacy , people spend money, get nothing but then think because they have already spent money for nothing they might as well spend more in the hopes for something, it's the psychology things like gambling are based on.

Reactions: realaxx

jimmys

Oct 10, 2016
Well 0.7 has a think that makes a game be boring or not. In v0.6 and especially 0.7 (maybe at 0.5 it was stared), the game has 2 too bad things. 1st) it's not a game, its a visual novel!!! well in that case bad for those who dont like visual novels but its not a game whatsoever and 2nd) There is absolutely no storyline since 0.6!! that was still bothered me at v0.5 stage but now its just some random scenes put together in the same file..... I give impure a few credits only for the quality of renders and the model (sarah) but thats it

Reactions: alexff

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
The real selling points to this game before were the main model (Sarah) and the genre of the game (slow corruption). I personally have not really enjoyed the story very much so far, it really lacks good development. The game map is ridiculously small and should have been redone with a little bit more creativity but that's Impure's choice.

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Well 0.7 has a think that makes a game be boring or not. In v0.6 and especially 0.7 (maybe at 0.5 it was stared), the game has 2 too bad things. 1st) it's not a game, its a visual novel!!! well in that case bad for those who dont like visual novels but its not a game whatsoever and 2nd) There is absolutely no storyline since 0.6!! that was still bothered me at v0.5 stage but now its just some random scenes put together in the same file..... I give impure a few credits only for the quality of renders and the model (sarah) but thats it
I have to agree with you here. It's not really a game but rather just a bunch of poorly designed levels that requires you to run between scenes. And to be quite honest the quality of the "story" is getting worse every update now. He's doing NTR, but dear lord the story has so many holes in it, let alone the horrible spelling. People actually being prepared to pay for this just proves that humanity is in the process of breeding itself stupid because anybody with more than two brain cells would have jumped ship on this project a long time ago.
P&P with Lily of the Valley might also be milking his patreons with the slow updates, but at least the overall quality of the work he releases is way better than what's going on here.

Last edited:

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I dnt think pand is milking... they release a new update for every 2 months, and i actually prefer this way instead of 1 month. And the content/quality is nych better than most of the games out there...

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Yeah, P and P actually asked their patrons if they were happy with the way things were going or if they'd rather see monthly new versions with less scenes. The majority voted for the way they're doing things as of now. Besides, Lily of the Valley really is NTR. Sarah's Life doesn't have any NTR feelings to it (I wonder if the author really knows how netorare works).

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
I dnt think pand is milking... they release a new update for every 2 months, and i actually prefer this way instead of 1 month. And the content/quality is nych better than most of the games out there...
Yeah, P and P actually asked their patrons if they were happy with the way things were going or if they'd rather see monthly new versions with less scenes. The majority voted for the way they're doing things as of now. Besides, Lily of the Valley really is NTR. Sarah's Life doesn't have any NTR feelings to it (I wonder if the author really knows how netorare works).
If a dev knows they're not going to release a major update every month the right thing to do would be to change their patreon billing cycle from monthly to every major release, but that's just how I see things.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I don't see a problem with this. It's the patron's money. They know how to spend their money. If they want to support the dev even though they're aware they won't get a new version in that month, who am I to judge them? Their money, their problem.

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
you cant deny its one of the best games out there otherwise you wouldnt be complaining as much right ?????

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
you cant deny its one of the best games out there otherwise you wouldnt be complaining as much right ?????
He is one of the better 3D artists, I'd give him that much.
He could do GLORIOUS work if he partnered up with someone, Impure doing the art, someone else doing the writing. Maybe a third member for actual level design.

I'm reminded me of phreaky & tlaero (Getting to know Christine, amongst others). phreaky's games had good art but the story and dialogue were lackluster. tlaero suggested they'd team up, with her doing the writing and him doing the art. Result: several of the most well-liked 3D erotica games and relatively low development cycles because the work was being split.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I would like this game more if it wasn't a giant blue ball fest I haven't tried 0.7 yet but from what I am reading there is no sex in it still and it's just a giant foreplay fest.

Reactions: visonmade

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
is there any update on this game lately ... i feel it takes forever for impure to make a single post about his progress

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes