Others Saria Reclaimed Remake [v0.16.1.0] [UnfetterSangria]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I'm just going to wait a few months (or years) until there is actual content in this version of whatever. However, any AI generated content gets a hard pass from me, so if this game goes down that route then I can bid farewell to this entire fiasco.

Sterberoni

Jan 29, 2023
Just followed a link here from people complaining about this remake in vel's discord and all I have to say is keep up the good work, it was kind sad to see Saria Reclaimed beginning to collect dust. (y)

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
May 4, 2024
For everyone wondering why make a remake if I have no plans on how to continue after reaching 15.2 state: because 15.2 was not playable. Massage minigame never worked, and slut runs only ended in willpower draining instantly on every battle. If Velminth wants to keep going with Saria I offer him my work. If not, I'll remake a playable 15.2, take the experience I got with Godot, and move on to a project of my own.

Last edited:

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Just followed a link here from people complaining about this remake in vel's discord and all I have to say is keep up the good work, it was kind sad to see Saria Reclaimed beginning to collect dust. (y)
Lmao, mind sharing the licking dogs words over at his discord? I want to have a good laugh over it

Reactions: Sterberoni

Sterberoni

Jan 29, 2023
Lmao, mind sharing the licking dogs words over at his discord? I want to have a good laugh over it
"[Link to this thread]
hmm
Vel are you aware of this? Surely this isn't cool."

Personally I don't understand why someone would care, Vel is credited in the initial post, all of their socials are there and if someone was a fan of the game why wouldn't they wanted it to be continued in some form?

• Haha
Reactions: fraazx

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
From the extremely limited amount I've witnessed of Vel's behavior, He doesn't seem to be very chill and open to things that could be seen as insulting. Such as someone picking up the pieces of the thing he smashed and trying to do something with them.

Reactions: fraazx
May 4, 2024
From the extremely limited amount I've witnessed of Vel's behavior, He doesn't seem to be very chill and open to things that could be seen as insulting. Such as someone picking up the pieces of the thing he smashed and trying to do something with them.
From the extremely limited amount I've witnessed of Vel's behavior, he can't be THAT bad... can he? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Archetype0

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Ngl there's potential in that pixelated one where hse's doing the V sign, not the pic itself but rather the style itself, looks quite nice if not for the whole anatomy issues thing.
I don't think any of them look that bad honestly - I see minor defects in all of them but I notice people overreact / become super critical whenever someone mentions AI. I've seen mspaint doodles praised to the heavens but if Ai draws a single hair strand a little wrong people judge it under the harshest light possible and scream up and down that it's awful trash.

Certainly when an artist creates something from scratch it will always have a special unique quality about it - but ultimately as long as the art is appealing - I'm happy. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: KryzstofGryc

biggiemac

Nov 20, 2019
i played the 'original' game in it;s early release, liked the art, decided to wait some time for it to develop before playing it again...and got back to all this drama...just...how bad do you have to be for almost everyone in the forum to criticize...

All said, very glad someone's got the skills and intent to push this forward. It's a good game, and didn't want to see it die the way Vel handled it...

Reactions: ConfusedCube

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
The biggest problem for me with saria-reclaimed was always the combat system, before the card system I was always to strong and 1-hit most normal enemy so corruption gain was impossible playing normaly.

Since the card system the fights were a little more balanced but still far from being good.

I the end I played the game nacked so I didn´t repaired my clothes after they were destroyed but in the end it was even worse to get corruption because the enemys didn´t do anything and just masturbated themself to the death seeing Sarias nacked body without me doing anything and besides bossfights you can cum endless without any real problems because the orgasm negativ side effects were a joke.

Reactions: BigBiggieBig

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
It's not the art what gave to this game potential. You can tell this judging by reaction on the new update from "scratch", the art is the only thing that haven't been changed. Moreover original art was far from being good. Body looks unbalanced and disproportionate. So if the art will undergo some changes(minor or major) the game won't lose much even if the art will become worse. And in case where new artist fix all the mistakes of original - every one only wins.

And in terms of gameplay just keep optimizing.

gl hf
Art/protagonist visuals definitely played a huge role in the success of the game. The original concept of a kind of talent system(kinda like Karryn's prison) was also a large draw. Basically this game originally felt like a Karryn's prison with a much more attractive protagonist and a debatable better art.

Reactions: C3r3

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
UnfetterSangria What is the plan for future art in the game? Are you having someone else do art? Going to train AI on Velminth's art? Just AI art? Just use the art already created making a short game?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote