Others Saria Reclaimed Remake [v0.16.1.0] [UnfetterSangria]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Egoria

Mar 9, 2023
Things that I, personally, would like if you continue making this remake:
1 - SOUNDS, and i'm not talking about the fight sounds if you know where i mean :^
2 - When the ero picture appears you should be able to CLICK for it to dissapear, not press Enter, Space or something like these...
3 - I only started the remake but I don't rly understand how this card thingy work, cuz in the main game you have a lot of cards off the start with the energy system, but here, you have 1 card, and even if you get more cards, the turn is over and they just dissapear...

Bugs i noticed:
1 - first bug i noticed at the start of the game is the npc near the first camp, he just crashes your game if you start a fight with him...
2 - for some reason every npc is attracted to her mouth and not any other body part... Only. Mouth.

Last edited:

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Remake, what's wrong with the original game?
The original dev made a game with good promise, had a change of mind, remade it into a card game nobody wanted, then... had a change of heart and remade it AGAIN into an even worse card game.

Now you got at least two randoms trying to salvage assets from the original three(?) games and make something playable.
Probably.

Reactions: fraazx

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
The original dev made a game with good promise, had a change of mind, remade it into a card game nobody wanted, then... had a change of heart and remade it AGAIN into an even worse card game.

Now you got at least two randoms trying to salvage assets from the original three(?) games and make something playable.
Probably.
The problem is neither one of them has any 'vision' for what to do past importing previously-made assets by Velm, the best bet would be to train an AI on his artstyle and use that, but that requires some knowledge of how to *actually* use AI as opposed to opening a browser-based generator and typing "Big tittus" and calling it a day.

High-effort AI generation is actually quite easy on the eyes and might be passable, other than that I'm not sure what they could do to add content, hiring a different artist to make art is probably not going to be feasible without financial support, so I'm a bit confused as to what the thought process is.

Would be nice to hear from one of them regarding how they want to approach development, but so far it's been a bit silent.

Reactions: fraazx
May 4, 2024
The problem is neither one of them has any 'vision' for what to do past importing previously-made assets by Velm, the best bet would be to train an AI on his artstyle and use that, but that requires some knowledge of how to *actually* use AI as opposed to opening a browser-based generator and typing "Big tittus" and calling it a day.

High-effort AI generation is actually quite easy on the eyes and might be passable, other than that I'm not sure what they could do to add content, hiring a different artist to make art is probably not going to be feasible without financial support, so I'm a bit confused as to what the thought process is.

Would be nice to hear from one of them regarding how they want to approach development, but so far it's been a bit silent.
Actually, I answered this in a previous comment here. There are no plans to continue. This ends were the 15.2 version ended, unless Velminth joins in.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: BigBiggieBig
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote