VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
What you can do to achieve anal only with cheats? If she keeps winning, there won't be any sex and l see that you must get defeated(or molested eternally) to even get her to have interest.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
What you can do to achieve anal only with cheats? If she keeps winning, there won't be any sex and l see that you must get defeated(or molested eternally) to even get her to have interest.
Escape until the enemies get assigned the interest that you are after.

Alternatively, adjust the anal-related variables to get the AOE anal interest lewd move.

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Hello everyone. I saw a post that said that the developer of the game was working on revamping the combat system, does that mean that a new way to corrupt the character will come into play. Like believe I had to grind for like 3 days 3 hours straight to get Saria to become a complete cum dumpster. I like how the system is inspired by Karryn's Prison but it was much more difficult to get Saria corrupted than Karryn imo. Basically I am writing this to ask wheather all my time poured will go to a fucking waste

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Hello everyone. I saw a post that said that the developer of the game was working on revamping the combat system, does that mean that a new way to corrupt the character will come into play. Like believe I had to grind for like 3 days 3 hours straight to get Saria to become a complete cum dumpster. I like how the system is inspired by Karryn's Prison but it was much more difficult to get Saria corrupted than Karryn imo. Basically I am writing this to ask wheather all my time poured will go to a fucking waste
Yes.

I doubt that saves will be compatible anyways.

May 25, 2022
yeah enter fights, get the enemies horny and kill the ones that don't have interest in that body part
I have an anal-only Saria and she can wiggle her butt and convince everyone that the rear hole is the best hole :sneaky:
This can be done with all the body parts and their respective skills.

halcyonpurge

Feb 7, 2019
Now that is just cruel and heartbreaking. I guess I will use a cheat engine next time.
cheat engine is broke. i dont think there are any working cheat tables for this particular branch of rpgmaker. besides, is the way forward

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
cheat engine is broke. i dont think there are any working cheat tables for this particular branch of rpgmaker. besides, is the way forward
There's a cheat menu plugin that works with this. I haven't had any issues yet from using it.

I've been specifically using this one:
  • by
There are a couple of forks of the project that have been updated recently, but I know that this one works well (at least, well enough for me. Others may have differing mileage)

Reactions: KryzstofGryc

SheinBein

Dec 8, 2019
Are there any plans for non-hostile NPC relationships that aren't just a cut-in appearance like if you were doing prostitution?
I don't necessarily mean "romance" per se, but oh boy did I want to get closer to the Llamia lady in the city.

I get that would probably be a later-development type of idea, or one for a later game built on this game's foundations.
But I could see "relationship" mechanics like that which could have a connection to stuff like the corruption meter, quests and events, and would make for some interesting replayability and "unlocking" stuff like unique H-scenes. There would then be a lot of variations to how to proceed with that. Some could require you to go all-in on a slut route, or maybe something in-between.
Some could even get you the unique content without needing to be defeated/corrupted, and could thus give erotic opportunities even for a "maiden" playthrough.

Random example of the latter idea: Imagine having some pure/prudish NPC that only responds well to you if you have little to no corruption, opening a "route" that way which could end in H-content that's otherwise inaccessible.
Then it would be like a reward for mastering the game's mechanics and not being defeated/corrupted. Like an achievement that isn't just a little icon in the corner.

I absolutely love games like this with defeat content, but I've noticed a lot of such games make you feel kind of dry if you aren't losing, which annoys me a bit when I actually find a game worthwhile to replay and master, as mastery then separates me from any erotic content I got it for. In turn, such a feature like in my example would add an extra bit of thrill and tension to the main defeat content, as a motivation to not lose in turn just makes H-content from being defeated all the more exciting as now you feel defeated.

To reiterate: I'm not talking about making it a straight up dating sim.
While I personally hope to find such a game one day that fully mixes this kind of adventure action game with branching narratives with also dating sim features, that would obviously be waaaaaay too much work and complexity.
For this game what I imagine would be considerably more straightfoward with maybe quest objectives and some other triggers like corruption level being the main way to "unlock" this.
As a concrete example, say content for the Llama lady requires you to not be a virgin, and maybe have a certain level of corruption, as well as maybe completing some task for them and talking to them a few times with conversation options.
That's about as complex as I'd see it get, and these are just general ideas for more ways to unlock content while also rewarding mastery of the mechanics more.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes