VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

greygoose21

Oct 20, 2017
I am a bit confused as I couldn't get to the 3rd rest point. Killed the harpies and rested at the nest with nothing happening.

Reactions: Erunamo

nindosenpaph

Jan 31, 2021
I don't know if this has been solved or not, but whenever I get into the first fight after the story section (after jumping off the roof) my screen turns black, I know it isn't my ram or operating system.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I don't know if this has been solved or not, but whenever I get into the first fight after the story section (after jumping off the roof) my screen turns black, I know it isn't my ram or operating system.
vcredist or graphics likely need updating

For the vcredist, I recommend removing all existing Visual C++ Runtime Redistributables and installing the vcredist-all package available via Chocolatey (will install the latest of all available vcredist's in the correct order for your system)

nindosenpaph

Jan 31, 2021
vcredist or graphics likely need updating

For the vcredist, I recommend removing all existing Visual C++ Runtime Redistributables and installing the vcredist-all package available via Chocolatey (will install the latest of all available vcredist's in the correct order for your system)
Do you mean all vcredist files on my computer? Or just the file in the game? Because my game didn't come with a vcredist file

Also I think I have the vcredist-all file, but I have literally no idea what to do with it now. I'm sorry I'm hopeless with technology

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Do you mean all vcredist files on my computer? Or just the file in the game? Because my game didn't come with a vcredist file

Also I think I have the vcredist-all file, but I have literally no idea what to do with it now. I'm sorry I'm hopeless with technology
I mean by running the uninstallers for any already installed vcredist packages.

As for vcredist-all, you don't download the file itself. You have to install it using Chocolatey.

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
Sneak peak of the new combat system from the dev's .

View attachment 2691424

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Allow me to ask what the majority may soon be asking:
  • How does the sex mechanics come into play here?
  • Do we also get cards that give sex positions as well when defeating enemies and assuming she's already a slut?
  • When considering you're getting new cards, lewd or action, is it possible to remove them to increase odds of another coming out?

I might ask more, but for now these are my main concerns

Reactions: drone4of2
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes