VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
Is there any way to replicate the god mode cheat that was available before the combat change? I tried using the mv cheat menu but can't get it to work, even when I just copy the js folder, the patcher doesn't run and if I edit the plugin file the game just gets an error (undefinied token, something like that) and closes

edit: problem solved, guess it was time to update my mv cheat menu, the party tp allows you to manipulate willpower freely, thats all I needed

Last edited:

Adeoc

May 3, 2018
Oh god it turned into an unwieldy card game at some point. The art is great but these mechanics are...not. I'll hold out for the inevitable gallery save.

Oct 28, 2021
Oh also, got a thing for people that don't want to deal with cards or anything of the sort for 0.16
That's that, and this is this.
That's a nice feature I don't mind the card system I really like collecting them they have some great art I would love merch at some point when the game is finished to buy a set of them! But I have been following this game for quite some time couldn't even leave shrub yet and I have to say you're doing a great job! The game may still be buggy and unfinished but it has the potential to be truly great! Also any plans to go to steam on full release?

Reactions: zen4yalp

Kalifax

Jan 12, 2019
wake me up when its got the COMPLETE tag
Good morning. You have been in suspension for nine nine nine nine nine... nine nine ni- This courtesy call is to inform you that all test subjects should vacate the Enrichment Center immediately. Any test subject not emerging from suspension at this time will be assumed to have exercised his or her right to remain in extended relaxation for the duration of the destruction of this facility. If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, or if you require a Spanish language version of this message, feel free to take a complementary piece of stationary from desk drawer in front of you, and write us a letter. Good luck.

JackOfGods

May 13, 2018
v.0.15.2
-Fixed the wrong path to ThighJob.png
-Fixed Footjob Hardcore not triggering
-Fixed Handjob Initiate not working
-Fixed Footjob Cut-In not showing
-Added more safe-checks to Masseuse to make sure cut-ins don't stay, hope it works this time.
Hopefully the front page gets updated soon with the latest version then

• Red Heart
Reactions: DemonLord98

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Fall down bug? On 15.1 and got knock down by trogs and I can't stand up. Less stand up is complete RNG now when full, but she still sitting.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Fall down bug? On 15.1 and got knock down by trogs and I can't stand up. Less stand up is complete RNG now when full, but she still sitting.
Yeah, I already reported it here to Velminth so hopefully he saw it. You can't click the "Stand Up" option because your deck of cards, even though you can't see them, are over-lapping the option to stand.

Reactions: DrakeWasHere2
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes