VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes
Oct 28, 2021
I don't know if this is a bug or not but the bonepickers are instantly filling up pleasure for me each lewd action instantly fills the bar Saria cums and loses a ton of willpower 3 turns and shes ko'd

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Saria Reclaimed v0.15.1 Compressed (Untested)

Win 643 MB/191 MB :
, (1053 Audio Files)

Reactions: -dirtyoldman-

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Just put out a hotfix for that o7
Have a bug with 15.1. After starting the game, I only have 1 of each green card in my deck, no offensive cards at all. Just the stam restore and dodge cards. After the first fight, I went to the second bandit encounter with 2 bandits near the entrance to the cave. I let them knock me to the ground to start stripping clothing and get them horny. The problem is, before I got hit to the ground, I maxed out the cards in my hand. So now after being knocked down, with stamina filled to "Stand Up", I can't click it, it keeps activating and clicking the cards in my hand (that you can't see) instead of standing up. Trying to click the "activate" button on a controller doesn't work either. This option doesn't activate the hidden cards in my hand, but gives the noise you have for you can't do anything here.

I also noticed in this fight, sometimes while clicking the dodge card with 0 cost, it would end my turn. It also played the "restore stam and draw cards" animation light, not the dodge one, but it did not give me stam/cards and gave me the dodge benefit.

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
I was definitely disappointed when I first played this game but the DEV keeps improving, improving and improving, what a fucking great progress brother man. Hope you and your game get the best.

Reactions: Darkseid_Is

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
been a long time since ive played this game it sure has changed a lot i hate the new fighting mechanics
it was fine the way it use to be ...i always say if it aint broke dont fix it
not enjoyable or playable anymore

Reactions: orphenex
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes