VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
So i don't know if this was already reported here, but here's the bugs i found out, first of all interface just randomly bugs(possibly has some triggers), atm(7hrs of play) no gamebreaking bugs regarding the UI just some really anoying like sprites randomly missing(no the kind that appears a message on the screen, it's just the images no appearing), but that's life. The bj sprites stays after the battle ended, not through navegation, but in the next battle the end bj still will appear at the begining of the battle, but any other sprite that appears will fix it, similiar to this one happens in the massage minigame, when the happy ending vaginal happens, the cum sprite(varies due the corruption just like the bj, but independent, they all bug, but no problem with the 69), the Nuru happy ending on the massage just not happens when you select, the window with yes or no closes and you continue the massage, the footjob doesn't show any cg and don't appear in the gallery(promo), but count to the corruption matrix, and last but not least, after you defeat the blue alien(the one on the ship) and enter the passage right next to it, the defeat scene with the aliens...? the one with the blowjob, the game just locks itself right after the scene ends, the character walks on it's own a few steps and colides with one of the aliens, no UI works after, this one was gamebreaking.

maismuffin

Jun 19, 2023
The new card combar is a complete joke, no control over combat anymore whatsoever, not that it was good the way it was, but now it is easily the worst.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hmm, I admit I am not supporting, so I cannot complain, but if the author comes around, maybe this can help...

1) I understand some images maybe missing, but it makes no sense that she is naked and loses, they bring her to the the place in the caves, on the images and in the text, she appears dressed;
2) Similar doing the duel, no sense to tallk about her shirt, if she is naked;
3) They are all horny and definitively not being nice during the fight, and then when they bring her back to the cave, they are not touching her, seems a bit contradictory;
4) Even if it's not my thing, the card system is not too bad, but it has practically made impossible to get to have sex during the fight, plus before she could influence the sexual interest of the other part, now she cannot, and the gameplay loses a lot compared with how one could influence the game (and her) before.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Hmm, I admit I am not supporting, so I cannot complain, but if the author comes around, maybe this can help...

1) I understand some images maybe missing, but it makes no sense that she is naked and loses, they bring her to the the place in the caves, on the images and in the text, she appears dressed;
2) Similar doing the duel, no sense to tallk about her shirt, if she is naked;
3) They are all horny and definitively not being nice during the fight, and then when they bring her back to the cave, they are not touching her, seems a bit contradictory;
4) Even if it's not my thing, the card system is not too bad, but it has practically made impossible to get to have sex during the fight, plus before she could influence the sexual interest of the other part, now she cannot, and the gameplay loses a lot compared with how one could influence the game (and her) before.
She can change the sexual interest of the enemies, with the cards

KpEn

Apr 29, 2022
The new card combar is a complete joke, no control over combat anymore whatsoever, not that it was good the way it was, but now it is easily the worst.
The actual combat is alright. But this is a lewd game... And you have barely any control over that.

As an RPG it works, if you're trying to do a virgin run - but it is so damn difficult or time consuming to actually get fucked.

KpEn

Apr 29, 2022
And when you do that you also make them closer to cumming, and with the card system either the enemy cums too fast or you will run out of willpower too fast, it's just not a good balance anymore. Changing an enemy's target you're less prone to even get a sexual interaction. And you can't engage it yourself, as all that possibility was removed with the card system.

Previously you could initiate vaginal/anal/blowjob at least on your own demand if you learned the abilities. That disappeared with the card system.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Not really. Got the ass card (sorry, don't remember the name, I think hips something), plus others, used it four times on the same enemy, that wanted abs, and in paralllel tried to reduce the abs. Still same effect, i.e. none on the enemy, he still focused on abs.
Also, as already pointed out by me and others before (I think) and after me, you cannot initiate sexual stuff with the card system.
I understand the card system must limit the number of cards you can have in your stack, but that also means that even if they introduce interaction cards to bring back interactions, one will end up anyway being much more restrained in the possible interactions than in the previous variant where you had the menu choices for the interactions.
If they want to keep the card system for battles, it would be better they also keep menus for things like initiating sexual interactions, a bit like they still kept the menu to try to reduce the corruption on elements.
Incidentally, about that, before was possible to contrast really the effect of the interest of the other side, now, it is basically impossible, if Saria is a not fully cool, if an enemy is interested in something, either one manages to kill the enemy fast enough, or that will forcibly become the highest value thing, you bring it down by e.g. 10%, they immediately increase it by 20% :), so, I agree with the ones that said that now it has become more inbalanced.

maismuffin

Jun 19, 2023
The actual combat is alright. But this is a lewd game... And you have barely any control over that.

As an RPG it works, if you're trying to do a virgin run - but it is so damn difficult or time consuming to actually get fucked.
I think "mediocre", "boring" and "unnecessary" is a better description than alright.
And yes, lewd elements basically don't exist in combat anymore.

Huge step back.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Biggest issue with lewd combat right now is that the planned combination of Clit/Pussy and Ass/Anal is not finished, and that the 'initiate act' cards are missing. Hopefully once that is fixed with the release next week, combat will be more interesting!

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017

The bee creators are the ones for you, they last alot before cum, and my tip is download cheat menu and use in the game, it will help you save a bunch of time
Not really. Got the ass card (sorry, don't remember the name, I think hips something), plus others, used it four times on the same enemy, that wanted abs, and in paralllel tried to reduce the abs. Still same effect, i.e. none on the enemy, he still focused on abs.
Also, as already pointed out by me and others before (I think) and after me, you cannot initiate sexual stuff with the card system.
I understand the card system must limit the number of cards you can have in your stack, but that also means that even if they introduce interaction cards to bring back interactions, one will end up anyway being much more restrained in the possible interactions than in the previous variant where you had the menu choices for the interactions.
If they want to keep the card system for battles, it would be better they also keep menus for things like initiating sexual interactions, a bit like they still kept the menu to try to reduce the corruption on elements.
Incidentally, about that, before was possible to contrast really the effect of the interest of the other side, now, it is basically impossible, if Saria is a not fully cool, if an enemy is interested in something, either one manages to kill the enemy fast enough, or that will forcibly become the highest value thing, you bring it down by e.g. 10%, they immediately increase it by 20% :), so, I agree with the ones that said that now it has become more inbalanced.
Probably is a bug, cuz for me even before they got horny i use the card, like the ass card, and when he gets horny it automatically become ass interested, the card system for me is a lot incomplete yet

Dec 9, 2018
Biggest issue with lewd combat right now is that the planned combination of Clit/Pussy and Ass/Anal is not finished, and that the 'initiate act' cards are missing. Hopefully once that is fixed with the release next week, combat will be more interesting!
Pretty sure the funniest part there is that for the Pussy cards it has the Clit sign and when using it in battle you change the enemies to focus on the Clit. Also not getting any Clit Licked progresss. At least there is some on Clit Rubbed, so not like the enemies can't find it.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hi guys, which option is correct about this game's MC?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Hi guys, which option is correct about this game's MC?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)
imo, without cheat mod, Slow burn, because you will get the scenes, either way, the corruption stands by how Saria will react, if you want to maximize the corruption, then FUCKING VERY SLOW BURN cuz you will gonna have to repeat specific actions over and over again, with a cheat mod, it drops to an average level

areanvs

Jul 8, 2020
How do I fight the beekeepers? All my attacks do 0 damage at the start of the battle and then the bees come and give me daze stacks to the point I can never hope to deal any damage.

wendesel

Jun 22, 2019
How do I fight the beekeepers? All my attacks do 0 damage at the start of the battle and then the bees come and give me daze stacks to the point I can never hope to deal any damage.
They are stupidly weak to bludgeoning damage, use the cards you got from the last boss and 2-shot them.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes