VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I might just be blind, i tried that prior, and looked again now. I can select a previous build in the development log, but clicking download just takes me back to the latest build.
[Doesn't work for Saria Reclaimed.] To get old builds, you need to use the itch.io app (only works for games where the dev has allowed version switching)

Reactions: ldia
Jul 13, 2018
If you want to immediately regenerate your stamina after a massage, go to your Deck, click Accessories, then back out. Your stamina should reset to full.

69bluetooth69

Apr 22, 2020
In the massage parlor I can't get the happy ending scenes even when I press accept when I get the message about her "libertine nature".

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
How close to completed of this game?
Very far, technically pre-alpha. Only one "chapter" playable and basic mechanics are still being revised but development is quick and consistent so far. Only the first map bandit encampment and the mios hive could be called asset complete as the troglodytes, hive infested, and beekeepers don't have any unique art aside from the defeat scene.

Speaking of which this seems like the perfect usecase for Stable Diffusion. If you figured out a set of text prompts or built your own artstyle model, with img2img and inpainting you could take rough sketches or composites of character designs and make dozens of poses and expressions for many unique encounters fast.

Not just cgs but I'm going out of scope for this game now. A few indie games have been made with Spine recently that blur the line between sprites and animation. Rigging is still incredibly time intensive. I wonder how far we are from a llm that can determine how rigging should be done based on just on prompts, proportions, a context given.

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
mista Dev said, i remember, that updates is gonna be realised due a schedule as usual. So when is a new update approximately?

ldia

Nov 18, 2018
mista Dev said, i remember, that updates is gonna be realised due a schedule as usual. So when is a new update approximately?
Looks like its usually at the end of the month, if you click the itch.io link, and scroll down their is a link to his trello showing what is being worked on and past update release dates.

rubyberrypie

May 23, 2019
Kinda annoying that sometimes in the massage parlor i'll either have to hit refresh until I get something I need, sometimes the good move appears for a short second before vanishing and sometimes (Unsure what causes it) Stamina will be completely drained. Resting doesn't seem to fix it so I have to travel to a fight, wait turns to stand up and then win/lose said fight before I can continue in the massage palour.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes