VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
Kinda annoying that sometimes in the massage parlor i'll either have to hit refresh until I get something I need, sometimes the good move appears for a short second before vanishing and sometimes (Unsure what causes it) Stamina will be completely drained. Resting doesn't seem to fix it so I have to travel to a fight, wait turns to stand up and then win/lose said fight before I can continue in the massage palour.
Someone found a fix a few post back. Something to do with acccessory

zaylok

Dec 12, 2018
Anyone know how to read the audio file outside the game, they seem to be in Ogg but with an underscore ".ogg_".
I tried some convertor online but nothing working and found nothing about .ogg_
Thx

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone know how to read the audio file outside the game, they seem to be in Ogg but with an underscore ".ogg_".
I tried some convertor online but nothing working and found nothing about .ogg_
Thx
The underscore signifies that the file is encrypted. They need to be decrypted before they can be played outside of the game.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I like the vibe from collecting new cards for your combat deck. The new card system for a hentai game feels different and that is good.
I also think there are a lot of balance changes required

Right now you can use your stam card once (draw 2+recover stam) and your best collected card. Makes you immortal and you always deal insane damage.
-> You MUST use all card slots and each one must be a unique card
-> Maybe give them a value and you have a max value pool. Higher quality cards are more expensive, forcing you to fill the other slots with lower quality choices

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Thx,
Do you know a way to do that and/or a program that does it ?
I usually use UAGC with compression turned off, but that's only if the game engines decryption process is making the game take far too long to launch.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I like the vibe from collecting new cards for your combat deck. The new card system for a hentai game feels different and that is good.
I also think there are a lot of balance changes required

Right now you can use your stam card once (draw 2+recover stam) and your best collected card. Makes you immortal and you always deal insane damage.
-> You MUST use all card slots and each one must be a unique card
-> Maybe give them a value and you have a max value pool. Higher quality cards are more expensive, forcing you to fill the other slots with lower quality choices
This is a really bad idea. You would never get the card you wanna use.

Unknown_Variable

Sep 28, 2021
so uh... what did you change the button to for exiting out of stuff? because I can't exit ANY menus anymore...

I mean it was x before, but now I'm guessing it's some strange combination of ctrl+shift+alt because none of the keys on my keyboard are doing it.

ThirdAnomaly

Aug 28, 2018
so uh... what did you change the button to for exiting out of stuff? because I can't exit ANY menus anymore...

I mean it was x before, but now I'm guessing it's some strange combination of ctrl+shift+alt because none of the keys on my keyboard are doing it.
Try the Insert key
it should function as your Esc key

Jul 19, 2019
The Z key seems to function as the replacement for the SPACE key. Although the game still tells you to push space (when you instead have to push Z).

Bask-0a

Formerly 'Chetti'
Nov 19, 2020
I hope some day we could have in combat sex actions, would it be good to have sex cards.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
This is a really bad idea. You would never get the card you wanna use.
You would not get it consistently
My version surely can be improved.
But right now the most efficient way is to have 1 card draw and the other one is the most damaging card in your collection
Makes little sense to collect a lot of cards overall

rubyberrypie

May 23, 2019
Gotten to the point where i've unlocked the skill to initiate things like blowjobs, literally says I've unlocked the skill but does anyone know how on earth I do that? I got to items by clicking when the facial image was stuck on my screen and I couldn't see anything to click.

cezarelul

Nov 20, 2019
Gotten to the point where i've unlocked the skill to initiate things like blowjobs, literally says I've unlocked the skill but does anyone know how on earth I do that? I got to items by clicking when the facial image was stuck on my screen and I couldn't see anything to click.
They are not in this version yet. I believe the dev is working on it

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
aparently the card deck system got revamped, and there are no more initiate cards, you unlock them but that's it, nothing appear

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
You would not get it consistently
My version surely can be improved.
But right now the most efficient way is to have 1 card draw and the other one is the most damaging card in your collection
Makes little sense to collect a lot of cards overall
Which is good. The card system honestly sucks and takes away player choice.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes