VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

efofefh3our3

Jul 9, 2023
I seem to have an issue with keybinds not working since 14.2, ESC no longer functions, neither does space sometimes (its weird) results in getting stuck in menus and being unable to progress, tried pressing other buttons but nothing seems to work - anyone know anything about this? Tried redownloading a few times to no avail.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I seem to have an issue with keybinds not working since 14.2, ESC no longer functions, neither does space sometimes (its weird) results in getting stuck in menus and being unable to progress, tried pressing other buttons but nothing seems to work - anyone know anything about this? Tried redownloading a few times to no avail.
Insert is the new ESC. Instead of Space, try Z.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Enemies have dodge very much. How can i hit them. I try soo much way to hit them but not work. Help me pls!
Try using higher damages cards, dodge only works against lower than stack damage.
Because the battle system is completly random you can still do the minimum damage of a card and be under the dodge value or the enemy can daze you so much you do no damage.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Game is so difficult now and broken.
I miss having skills i could level up etc
It's not difficult, the system (as it stands) boils down to:

- Engage enemy in a fight
- Check their weaknesses, look for any 2x damage types
- Escape combat
- Swap out your deck's damage type
- Re-engage the enemy
- Win

The same process is applied to bosses but you can't escape so you either take the L or reload a save. IMO it's a bit wonky, and it doesn't feel good to swap out the deck every time you come across a new enemy, but it is what it is. Maybe some sort of pre-battle menu with the enemy weaknesses displayed and a few pre-built decks to choose from would help solve the issue? I feel like that would be handy.

Could also show the enemy's weaknesses over their head in the overworld and allow swapping of decks by 1-4 or something, that way there's no frustration on the player's part.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
It's not difficult, the system (as it stands) boils down to:

- Engage enemy in a fight
- Check their weaknesses, look for any 2x damage types
- Escape combat
- Swap out your deck's damage type
- Re-engage the enemy
- Win

The same process is applied to bosses but you can't escape so you either take the L or reload a save. IMO it's a bit wonky, and it doesn't feel good to swap out the deck every time you come across a new enemy, but it is what it is. Maybe some sort of pre-battle menu with the enemy weaknesses displayed and a few pre-built decks to choose from would help solve the issue? I feel like that would be handy.

Could also show the enemy's weaknesses over their head in the overworld and allow swapping of decks by 1-4 or something, that way there's no frustration on the player's part.
That brings to mind an expansion idea for the current difficulty system (as opposed to just being able to save wherever or only at camps) [Anything from lower difficulties that are not listed in higher difficulties are turned off unless otherwise indicated]:
  • Casual:
    • Save everywhere.
    • Non-deck builder mode. (Old skill interface, but skills are the cards that have been found so far)
    • Infinite WP.
  • Easy:
    • Save everywhere.
    • Reconfigure deck prompt pre-battle (All enemies).
  • Normal:
    • Save only at camps.
    • Reconfigure deck prompt pre-battle (Boss-only).
  • Hard:
    • Save only at camps.
    • No pre-battle prompts.
  • Nympho-Mode:
    • Same as Hard, but:
      • Highly aroused state. Mild resistance to the effects of climax.
      • Low WP, but doesn't end battle 85% of the time.
      • Only lewd cards.
I'm aware of the super low likelihood of any of this, but a filthy casual can dream :LOL:

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
That brings to mind an expansion idea for the current difficulty system (as opposed to just being able to save wherever or only at camps) [Anything from lower difficulties that are not listed in higher difficulties are turned off unless otherwise indicated]:
  • Casual:
    • Save everywhere.
    • Non-deck builder mode. (Old skill interface, but skills are the cards that have been found so far)
    • Infinite WP.
  • Easy:
    • Save everywhere.
    • Reconfigure deck prompt pre-battle (All enemies).
  • Normal:
    • Save only at camps.
    • Reconfigure deck prompt pre-battle (Boss-only).
  • Hard:
    • Save only at camps.
    • No pre-battle prompts.
  • Nympho-Mode:
    • Same as Hard, but:
      • Highly aroused state. Mild resistance to the effects of climax.
      • Low WP, but doesn't end battle 85% of the time.
      • Only lewd cards.
I'm aware of the super low likelihood of any of this, but a filthy casual can dream :LOL:
I think Normal should also have a prompt for all enemies, but other than that, I think something like this would remove most -if not all- of the tedium from the current system and make things more interesting and enjoyable. Hopefully we'll see something like this, or if not, something that has the same effect from the dev to combat the new flaws within the deck-building system, cause it can be pretty good with some fixes IMO.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I think Normal should also have a prompt for all enemies, but other than that, I think something like this would remove most -if not all- of the tedium from the current system and make things more interesting and enjoyable. Hopefully we'll see something like this, or if not, something that has the same effect from the dev to combat the new flaws within the deck-building system, cause it can be pretty good with some fixes IMO.
I was initially against the whole deck build system, but actually didn't mind it after trying it out.

That said, until the issues have been fixed I'll be sticking to 0.13.x

Normal is meant to be a partway towards Hard from Easy (hence the switch from All to Boss-only)
Hard and up wouldn't get the prompts at all.

PombaTomandoCafe999

Feb 27, 2019
I really liked the new gameplay concept. but it needs a lot of adjustments, since there's a point in game that becomes almost impossible to progress, and the hidden menus (like the equipment menu appearing with insert is really weird), I have a lot of trouble building a specific body part corruption because the removal of Calming Thoughts and Willpower replenish. Also please add cards with the other body parts, building anal fetish here is a pain now.

Also it was me or the cheats menu also had suffered a lot of changes??? I miss the god mode, because of this unbalanced difficulty it really needs one.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I really liked the new gameplay concept. but it needs a lot of adjustments, since there's a point in game that becomes almost impossible to progress, and the hidden menus (like the equipment menu appearing with insert is really weird), I have a lot of trouble building a specific body part corruption because the removal of Calming Thoughts and Willpower replenish. Also please add cards with the other body parts, building anal fetish here is a pain now.

Also it was me or the cheats menu also had suffered a lot of changes??? I miss the god mode, because of this unbalanced difficulty it really needs one.
Grab the Cheat Menu plugin from . It does God Mode a little differently, and even though the plugin is made for RPG Maker MV games, it works with MZ games (Tested with Saria Reclaimed 0.13.x and many other games)

Reactions: PombaTomandoCafe999

money22

Jun 23, 2022
is their a way to get the previous build? Wanna give it a try even if that route was abandoned.
You can find Velminth's Itch io on the OP, or directly by searching the game on Google.
There you have access to every builds that have been released as of now.

Meat_unr

Nov 23, 2022
Grab the Cheat Menu plugin from . It does God Mode a little differently, and even though the plugin is made for RPG Maker MV games, it works with MZ games (Tested with Saria Reclaimed 0.13.x and many other games)
How? the cheat need www folder isn;t it? Can you give explanation to install it without www?

Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
Man it takes too much time to grind corruption. I notice that some of pussy penetration counts doesn't increase when i fall into that trap in the mios hive (The one with the tentacle). Thought that will make it easier to get pussy penetration faster. Enemies are too soft, there should be a setting where we can adjust them to stay longer and can cum up to 3-4 times with bigger loads for faster crest grinding. Lastly, some of the cut-ins i tried to open from the cheat menu doesn't work and just ended up making the game put out a error load notice. (Also the skill that change preference barely works). Hope there will be a better fix for this new update soon.

Edit: Some battle cutscenes keep staying (example: Cumming on face) despite battle already ended.

Last edited:

ldia

Nov 18, 2018
You can find Velminth's Itch io on the OP, or directly by searching the game on Google.
There you have access to every builds that have been released as of now.
I might just be blind, i tried that prior, and looked again now. I can select a previous build in the development log, but clicking download just takes me back to the latest build.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes