VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

gooka

Jun 23, 2021
Is there any way to fix bug in massage mini game? When you accept the happy ending and choose to serve another client you get stuck and Saria disappears and you can do nothing

firemountain12

Aug 17, 2017
Am I the only one for whom Tenets and accessories do absolutely nothing? There's no stat differences between tenets, the accessories don't do what they say they do.
Is this a bug or just not implemented yet?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Am I the only one for whom Tenets and accessories do absolutely nothing? There's no stat differences between tenets, the accessories don't do what they say they do.
Is this a bug or just not implemented yet?
Do you have the lastest bugfixes? For me the tenets haves differents stats (for stamina, initiative and card draw at least) and the accessories seemed to work, at least for the bracelet that give iniative and the +1 slash damage. Most of the incoherences I witnessed are linked to the combat cards, the ones that have multiple hits seem to not apply damage modifier constitantly to all hits.
After more play times while you get used to the new system (and for me using the mouse for a rpgm game) it's still weird, the deck does not behave like a deck based game (the cards in hand do not influence the card you can draw making it a pure random luck system), a lot of things outside the card drawing is random (damages, dodges, shield). It really is in a in between state which unfortunatly make the gameplay frustrating. On the other hand the hound boss cards are so powerfull that once you got them nothing matters.

firemountain12

Aug 17, 2017
Do you have the lastest bugfixes? For me the tenets haves differents stats (for stamina, initiative and card draw at least) and the accessories seemed to work, at least for the bracelet that give iniative and the +1 slash damage. Most of the incoherences I witnessed are linked to the combat cards, the ones that have multiple hits seem to not apply damage modifier constitantly to all hits.
After more play times while you get used to the new system (and for me using the mouse for a rpgm game) it's still weird, the deck does not behave like a deck based game (the cards in hand do not influence the card you can draw making it a pure random luck system), a lot of things outside the card drawing is random (damages, dodges, shield). It really is in a in between state which unfortunatly make the gameplay frustrating. On the other hand the hound boss cards are so powerfull that once you got them nothing matters.
I mean, I'm on .14.2, using the latest download from their itch page. Maybe I'll just have to wait for the next update, see if things get fixed.

Everestti

May 16, 2017
Does the dev have something against anal? Why is that fetish so hidden in this update? No skills to force a preference onto an enemy, no skills to initiate, and no tracker to see where it's going on the corruption bar, hell, 90% of enemy actions don't even affect anal corruption, so getting a penetration CG is more luck-based than anything.

Is there any way to cheat to increase maximum willpower/lust? It's pretty boring to manage these resources when trying to get a CG going.
It woud be also good if thighs and feet weren't the same too, nothing wrong with feet enjoyers but i prefer thighs, and would be tter for people who prefer only feet.

Docf

Jun 1, 2017
Is anyone else having problems when fighting the Bee Smoker and Stray Drones? Seems like its near-impossible to actually do damage to them.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
Is anyone else having problems when fighting the Bee Smoker and Stray Drones? Seems like its near-impossible to actually do damage to them.
I breezed through all encounters using the Chomp card from the troglodytes and the reserve energy card from the start, use the paper samurai tenet for more bleed easy peasy. I did run into one of the drones being invincible for some reason one time, I just ran away and tried again.

namastesta

Sep 1, 2019
Your own take is just strange. Users get to be as spammy and vitriolic against creators and other users as they want, but can't be criticized for their behavior in turn?
That is sounding an awful lot like the "using your speech to criticize my speech is violating my free speech" take I often see online.
This isn't a "stan vs anti" situation. I don't like the unpolished current iteration of the game either. But why would that mean I should not call out someone for acting like a child having a meltdown over and over while they also insult other users for contrary opinion?
I wasn't calling for mod intervention, I was telling someone to chill.
hell yeah. and its an unfinished game! if you want something without issues, go filter by completed or better yet, go buy one. we're on f95zone, not steam.

we can critique respectfully or not, but everyone else gets to react to us however they want.

Docf

Jun 1, 2017
Finally got past it. I think it may have something to do with Daze?

The Drones kept hitting me with a 'Buzzing Sting' attack, which inflicts one stack of Daze. Each stack gives -2 Max damage. With the two drones per Bee Smoker, that gives -4 max damage per turn. That, combined with how the Bee Smokers could also debuff me with Daze even before the drones spawned, meant that after a few turns, I literally could not damage them.

On one of my attempts, I actually checked a few mins in, and Saria had 24 Stacks of Daze, meaning a -48 damage debuff.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
So what's the general consensus with the new combat? I did Not like the idea of it at all, and so far it seems. Tedious & frustrating. Not that the turn based combat didn't have problems either, Just a bit sad that This is the "fix" for it. Can't even beat that purple hound now since saria does like No damage & he licks her into submission before i can even get more cards in my deck to attack. There's a lot to love in this game, but the combat seems like it's always going to be a point of frustration. For me, personally, anyway. Also: whats with the removal of esc & space bar as keys? Or how the controls menu is missing?

Reactions: Fistagon77

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
So what's the general consensus with the new combat? I did Not like the idea of it at all, and so far it seems. Tedious & frustrating. Not that the turn based combat didn't have problems either, Just a bit sad that This is the "fix" for it. Can't even beat that purple hound now since saria does like No damage & he licks her into submission before i can even get more cards in my deck to attack. There's a lot to love in this game, but the combat seems like it's always going to be a point of frustration. For me, personally, anyway. Also: whats with the removal of esc & space bar as keys? Or how the controls menu is missing?
For the Hound increase the corruption of a body part until you get the focus card (last milestone), they inflict huge arousal, sand marauder tenets and the bracelet that give 1 more initiative. You play 2 focus attack per turn (draw 2 play 2), he will get max arousal before he lust you (best to do it once you can 100% corruption but before you get too much sensitivity). I did the fight naked.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hi, does anybody have a similar problem ? The menu navigation seems broken, tried to go in the cheat menu :p :), I get stuck, can use the mouse to get in the options, and even to select buy, then it is dead, the esc key is dead, so, I cannot go back, I remember in the previous versions it worked fine using esc and even the mouse...

spillywilly

Nov 4, 2017
Some people here are overly dramatic. The new combat is miles better compared to generic and repetitive RPG combat. This actually starting to look like a game rather than a Karyn clone. However, I think the dev introduced himself to a world of headache. This stuff is extremely hard to balance. Best of luck

Still hoping for a hotfix for:
1) blocker after any erotic massage;
2) issue with stamina not regeneration after massage session even after resting;
There are some issues as well, but those are game-breaking.

Also, I hope that the dev introduces an ability to pick an erotic massage/or at least randomize the selection if the perversion is high enough.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
Hi, does anybody have a similar problem ? The menu navigation seems broken, tried to go in the cheat menu :p :), I get stuck, can use the mouse to get in the options, and even to select buy, then it is dead, the esc key is dead, so, I cannot go back, I remember in the previous versions it worked fine using esc and even the mouse...
Use the Insert Key, it now functions as the ESC key used to.

Reactions: ouch2020

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
There is a bug, they change the key from space to enter, but in the game, the text still says "space" when, e.g. entering a cavern or choosing to sleep or clean up.
Honestly, not a lover nor against card games, but in this case, IMO it takes away a lot from the game - it seems to me before one had more control over the lewd stuff because had directly the full list, now, it is linked to the card stack.
Also, if she is naked before, it does not make much sense that when she is brought to the Vivieri cavern, she appears dressed, though maybe that is only beccause they have not yet done the picture for having her there naked.

terterterterter

Sep 24, 2018
None of the preference forcing cards seem to work in my current playthrough

Anyone know how to bypass this bug? Should I start a new save?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Finally got past it. I think it may have something to do with Daze?

The Drones kept hitting me with a 'Buzzing Sting' attack, which inflicts one stack of Daze. Each stack gives -2 Max damage. With the two drones per Bee Smoker, that gives -4 max damage per turn. That, combined with how the Bee Smokers could also debuff me with Daze even before the drones spawned, meant that after a few turns, I literally could not damage them.

On one of my attempts, I actually checked a few mins in, and Saria had 24 Stacks of Daze, meaning a -48 damage debuff.
I noticed that my attacks were missing every time.
I also believe it to be Daze based.
if your damage is in negative numbers, I guess you just can't hit?

Fortunately it won't softlock you. there are still ways to resolve combat, either in your favour or against it.

Daze should probably have a cap on stacks and/or wear off faster tho.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes