VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
Does the dev have something against anal? Why is that fetish so hidden in this update? No skills to force a preference onto an enemy, no skills to initiate, and no tracker to see where it's going on the corruption bar, hell, 90% of enemy actions don't even affect anal corruption, so getting a penetration CG is more luck-based than anything.

Is there any way to cheat to increase maximum willpower/lust? It's pretty boring to manage these resources when trying to get a CG going.
it's not that hidden. make enemies focus on your ass. the most advanced assplay is anal, iirc, just like vaginal can include groping, fingering, cunnilingus, then penetration.

it's just pulling double duty, like vaginal is with clit stuff. there is a skill to focus enemies on the booty, there is a tracker in the fights on butt stuff. it's just not exclusively anal, but then, hardly anything boils down to purely a single sex act, even oral's sucking on thumbs and licking a dude's chest.

-
the system needs retweaked, balancing done, more cards like the tier 2/3 lewd stuff added back, but iirc it's also one of the first updates since the card system revamp was added - it's still very much an WIP.

Reactions: UDentalFloss

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
it's not that hidden. make enemies focus on your ass. the most advanced assplay is anal, iirc, just like vaginal can include groping, fingering, cunnilingus, then penetration.

it's just pulling double duty, like vaginal is with clit stuff. there is a skill to focus enemies on the booty, there is a tracker in the fights on butt stuff. it's just not exclusively anal, but then, hardly anything boils down to purely a single sex act, even oral's sucking on thumbs and licking a dude's chest.

-
the system needs retweaked, balancing done, more cards like the tier 2/3 lewd stuff added back, but iirc it's also one of the first updates since the card system revamp was added - it's still very much an WIP.
No, it is broken right now, and the dev also acknowledges that. The combination of ass & anal corruption is just half done, plus batch 2 of the lewd cards is still missing (the ones that initiate particular acts), so anal basically doesn't happen unless in extremely rare and lucky circumstances. No need to attack the poster over this. It is known, and in my opinion a bit unfortunate to release this version in such a broken state, but whatever.

Reactions: Retr0_Lad

Yossarian045

May 30, 2018
No, it is broken right now, and the dev also acknowledges that. The combination of ass & anal corruption is just half done, plus batch 2 of the lewd cards is still missing (the ones that initiate particular acts), so anal basically doesn't happen unless in extremely rare and lucky circumstances. No need to attack the poster over this. It is known, and in my opinion a bit unfortunate to release this version in such a broken state, but whatever.
Everything is broken to some extent, but that's the nature of being extremely early on in development. Granted, I was not expecting a backslide in effective progress, but here we are.

namastesta

Sep 1, 2019
Want to unlock All of the Lewd cards? tired of the boys orgasming wayyy to early? Use my Strategy for finally maxxing out the sensitivities!!

Step 1 get your Pleasure as close to max as possible.
Step 2 set all of your cards to Energy Reserve
Step 3. go attack the Pot hermit!

Now this strategy involves basically two phases:
1. restore stamina & draw cards with Energy Reserves
2. collect pleasure increasing cards

The cards: Sticky Endeavor, Swirling pleasure, Sweating Profusely, and loose lips all increase pleasure. When Saria orgasms, you want to use these to get back up to that high pleasure mark.

When she is at high pleasure, you have a high chance of drawing a lewd card which will increase random part's corruption

When she orgasms, that effect goes away. Since, all your cards are energy reserve, you have a chance to completely restore your stamina.

So:
Step 1 collect pleasure increasing cards, Sticky endeavor & Swirling pleasure are best.
Step 2 orgasm, preferably using the low pleasure cards like Sweating profusely, or loose lips
Step 3 restore any stamina damage with Energy Reserves
Step 4 bring pleasure back up high with Sticky endeavor and Swirling Pleasure
Step 5 Rinse and repeat

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Now every time I save I need to quit the game, restart then load because the dev remove the esc key so you can't leave menus. The menu option is useless because the change aren't save if you close the game without properly exiting the menu beforehand.
I'm not fan of the deck system, you need to change your deck before fighting a new enemy type if you want to be effective which is a chore, you can't be reactive to a new situation either.
If the dev wants to continue with the deck system, I hope they will find a way to make it more flexible and reactive than just a predictive. Having 3 physical damage type each having their own resistance, random increase of weakness by lust level is great reactive tactics gameplay, incompatible with a pre-build deck.

EDIT : Right Mouse Button click can get you out of menu, didn't know that because usually don't use mouse for rpgm game.

Last edited:

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
ok but u lose progress when u game over and how can i win without any dmg cards?
I think running away is still an option.
I basically use the same tactic, but on all enemies. They will cum, but not before I can rack up corruption on at least a few body parts. I didn't try on the pot hermit; I think he is immune to pleasure.

Reactions: ImHumanTrash420

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Now every time I save I need to quit the game, restart then load because the dev remove the esc key so you can't leave menus.
Right Mouse has always closed the menus. That's how i've been doing it from the start.

RPGM games normally use Z and X for menus, but they've never worked right in Saria. I didn't even know Esc used to work.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
How did you even find that?
Who the fuck presses the insert key?
I might legitimately have never touched that part of my keyboard.
after the very first fight at the reward/loot screen it says "press z or insert to continue" at the bottom, so I just experimented with the insert key and realized it was essentially the ESC key from previous versions

SheinBein

Dec 8, 2019
They're not saying "it's shit", they're specifying a particular resource and indicating that it's frustrating to manage in the current implementation.
I'd encourage you to actually go read the post history before my post you replied to, because that's literally what was happening from certain users, with a good buttering of attitudes of actual personal offense and just spamming practically the same reply over and over.
Someone having extended and repeated childlike tantrums full of venom and vitriol, that also goes and insults those with contrary opinions despite having zero skin in the game, is not "just as bad or less bad" than someone else telling them to chill and stop acting like said child. Or did you miss that part of mocking other users as well?

Your own take is just strange. Users get to be as spammy and vitriolic against creators and other users as they want, but can't be criticized for their behavior in turn?
That is sounding an awful lot like the "using your speech to criticize my speech is violating my free speech" take I often see online.
This isn't a "stan vs anti" situation. I don't like the unpolished current iteration of the game either. But why would that mean I should not call out someone for acting like a child having a meltdown over and over while they also insult other users for contrary opinion?
I wasn't calling for mod intervention, I was telling someone to chill.

KpEn

Apr 29, 2022
How did you do it? I edited my save file but when I enter the game variables don't change or they will change in previous unedited number
Could only get it to work on Pleasure and Stamina, so not very useful really. With too low pleasure you're not getting any scenes anyway.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes