VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

KpEn

Apr 29, 2022
Why are you literally talking as if this is the final version of the game, let alone the final adjustment to these specific mechanics?
The game is in an objectively worse state than .13 - Getting sex scenes if you wanted to was relatively easy before, think that's also why we're all here on this forum. Now it is a chore at the very least. It is valid feedback, but I have no doubt the developer will change things up in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DemonLord98

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Like seriously, what the fuck? Why do you lose so much willpower per orgasm, but orgasm every other turn?! It's so stupid!

dayryuu1995

Jun 3, 2017
I don't see why side job actions are random. It's really annoying. The whole thing is also a lot of clicking on a static image.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DemonLord98

money22

Jun 23, 2022
Ok. I'm giving this update a official thumbs down. Sadly the willpower drain and removing the cheat for infinite willpower ruined any way to actually see scenes. A real bummer. This could have been as big as Karryn's Prison. But the balance is atrocious.
The game is in an objectively worse state than .13 - Getting sex scenes if you wanted to was relatively easy before, think that's also why we're all here on this forum. Now it is a chore at the very least. It is valid feedback, but I have no doubt the developer will change things up in the future.
The condition of the game is not worse.
Changes have been made, and while it is clear the game is not complete as of now, changing the system takes time and effort.

Some people are here crying about the state of the game not being finished, lots of bugs.
Understanding game mechanics would automatically mean you managed to trigger in-depth scenes.
If you can't manage to see them, you should read all patch notes Velminth has posted since then, and that will probably make you understand, and if it doesn't, maybe this game is just not made for you.
Some adjustment will have to be made, but just writting "It's not working as intented" "Balance is atrocious" "card game sucks" is not a constructive answer at all, and therefore is even useless to truly be taken into consideration..

Tastes are a thing, accepting a developper choice and waiting for it to bloom is another.
I simply wanted to reiterate what I said earlier: most of the complaints are either unproductive, the result of ignorance of the game, or driven by conceit about how one could imagine such a game should or should not look like.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
The condition of the game is not worse.
Changes have been made, and while it is clear the game is not complete as of now, changing the system takes time and effort.

Some people are here crying about the state of the game not being finished, lots of bugs.
Understanding game mechanics would automatically mean you managed to trigger in-depth scenes.
If you can't manage to see them, you should read all patch notes Velminth has posted since then, and that will probably make you understand, and if it doesn't, maybe this game is just not made for you.
Some adjustment will have to be made, but just writting "It's not working as intented" "Balance is atrocious" "card game sucks" is not a constructive answer at all, and therefore is even useless to truly be taken into consideration..

Tastes are a thing, accepting a developper choice and waiting for it to bloom is another.
I simply wanted to reiterate what I said earlier: most of the complaints are either unproductive, the result of ignorance of the game, or driven by conceit about how one could imagine such a game should or should not look like.
But, you are just plain wrong though. Even if you understand the game, getting any scenes is next to impossible now. You just plainly cum too much and run out of willpower before anything can happen. Fact.

Reactions: wuli and LaCronx

xGreed

Jan 5, 2021
I find it interesting how Anal was technically removed but still in the game, you can't change an enemy's preference to asshole but only ass. From what i experienced, the only way to get anal penetration is to have a mob automatically have that preference when it spawns. I also see the corruption vial for anal gone whenever you're in the battle ui. Hoping it's a bug from the card update and Velminth forgot to add an anal lewd card because I really enjoy anal. Also what would be pretty cool is to incorporate the "skins" from the accessories tab to the normal sprite and seeing all the other possible cg, but knowing that 6 of each, its gonna take a fuck ton of time to have different cg for different skin. Not saying they should, but it'd be pretty cool and may cater to some peoples fetishes.

zrawk11

Jan 8, 2022
I just want to say I'm a big fan of all the changes made to the game so far. As someone who's been following the game since it was announced the changes to the combat and pleasure system specifically are perfect. Especially the horny mechanics for in battle.

Velminth I approve. Keep up the good work. Also, big fan of the Voice work in the game and especially the updated lines you've included.

Edit: *And I want to point out I've only so far made it to Oskar, but this is bussin' respectfully.*

KpEn

Apr 29, 2022
make you understand, and if it doesn't, maybe this game is just not made for you.
There's nothing to understand. You stand around hoping to get fucked once your corruption is high enough. It isn't deeper than that because you have no ability to increase the chance of GETTING fucked.

money22

Jun 23, 2022
There's nothing to understand. You stand around hoping to get fucked once your corruption is high enough. It isn't deeper than that because you have no ability to increase the chance of GETTING fucked.
If by "chance of getting fucked" you mean :

1) Having the ennemies initiate any kind of lewd act :
-Make sure you don't have clothes (easy)
-If you followed the last thing, then engage in lewd act by turn 2 (nothing to do, easy)

2) Having the ennemies initiate in-depth act that requires high corruption
-Take a skin with a bad "Look" characteristics, such as the Spider one for instance (easy)
-Fill your deck with 1 type of lewd engage card (for only one body part), such as titjob for instance (easy)
-Find a group of exactly 2 ennemies (very hard)
-Enter combat with low value of Pleasure, to make sure it does not fill within 5 seconds (easy)
-Cycle through your deck casting your cards on one and the other (easy)
-Reach 100% corruption in combat on your bodypart (which enables what you want), you should be around 80% WP, and they should have their cum-meter around 70-75%.
-Enjoy your beloved 4-10 cut-scenes (between 2 and 5 per ennemy).

Time to execute plan 1 from gamestart:
Approximately 5 minutes

Time to execute plan 2 from gamestart:
Approximately 30-45 minutes (in order to get the lewd card, mainly)

Can be faster depending on if you are experienced with the game.

So, I either did not understand your statement, or I feel like you don't use everything you can.

money22

Jun 23, 2022
But, you are just plain wrong though. Even if you understand the game, getting any scenes is next to impossible now. You just plainly cum too much and run out of willpower before anything can happen. Fact.
Cum way too fast = Lower look (don't do it too much or it will impact even more your willpower as the duration will increase).
Run out of willpower = Enter fight with low pleasure, max 2 ennemies at a time if you want to use lewd act instead of fighting.

You would get what you want.
Fact.

SheinBein

Dec 8, 2019
Yes, the first versions of a major overhaul will be worse. What I'm responding to is the bizarre attitude that acts like this is the alpha-state game's final iteration forever. It comes actoss as hysterical, and is entirely unproductive for the process of community feedback.

Lots of people here are accurately pointing out bugs and exploitable mechanics without acting like Velminth personally came to their house and kicked their pets.
Forums like this become worthless for developers to use for feedback when that bizarrely entitled attitude dominates.

Like seriously, what the fuck? Why do you lose so much willpower per orgasm, but orgasm every other turn?! It's so stupid!
Then give some constructive notes that actually work as valuable datapoints for prioritizing fixes and quit REEEEEEing about it like this with a dozen posts saying the same thing over and over lile you've been doing.
You didn't buy some AAA game title which is broken after release with fixes also then being slow. This is literally an early access title that you don't pay a dime for, unlike many early access titles.
Yet you talk with the exact petulant, unconstructive attitude as if it was some completed-state AAA title you paid for and can't refund. You sound as if you're not even 18 when you act so unstable and hysterically offended for literally nothing.
(And if you are over 18, that's worse)
You even appear to get mad at those who do have a decent time with the update. Why is your sense of self-worth linked to the state of this game? If it isn't then quit acting like it is.

Last edited:

Exidel

Nov 2, 2017
I just simply dislike the complete pivot in gameplay style. There's plenty of ways that the game's RPG aspects could have been cleaned up and given a fresh coat of paint, but instead the dev pivoted completely into an entirely different style that's clearly alienated a large chunk of the game's following. It took nearly thrice the time for this new update to release, and in that time, all it's achieved is change to a different combat style that's split its fans, a mini-game that just flat out doesn't work the way it should, and a whole host of new glitches and issues that were not in previous builds.

It'd be one thing if the card battles were a separate mechanic, but trying to replace the main battle system wholesale with it is, in my opinion, a mistake. I doubt it'll change since Velm seems intent on making the game HE wants instead of the game everyone else wants, but I'm going to give it another six to eight months before I bother humoring the game, since clearly it'll take at least that much time to iron out all these new issues since it's basically started it's combat and balancing from scratch.

UDentalFloss

Jan 13, 2022
I find it interesting how Anal was technically removed but still in the game, you can't change an enemy's preference to asshole but only ass. From what i experienced, the only way to get anal penetration is to have a mob automatically have that preference when it spawns. I also see the corruption vial for anal gone whenever you're in the battle ui. Hoping it's a bug from the card update and Velminth forgot to add an anal lewd card because I really enjoy anal. Also what would be pretty cool is to incorporate the "skins" from the accessories tab to the normal sprite and seeing all the other possible cg, but knowing that 6 of each, its gonna take a fuck ton of time to have different cg for different skin. Not saying they should, but it'd be pretty cool and may cater to some peoples fetishes.
This actually had me very confused at first since I like to try various "x only" runs. Anal is probably my highest "fetish" or "kink" or whatever, so I'm kinda sad to see it's gone. Hopefully it's only because there weren't cards for it at the time or something, or perhaps forgotten as you said.

I guess for the time being I'll work on my Virgin play through. Seems to be a lot easier with the cards, actually. I kinda have a love/hate relationship with them. On the one hand, the customisation in combat is much higher. There's far more moves, and with the clothing systems it's rather nice. Various buffs and all that.

But on the other hand, it's completely random. And sometimes you just get stuck with crap moves, or in the case of a Virgin run, you get stuck with pink moves because you were pulling your low damage or utility cards over and over. I had one card in the stack 4 times and went against a x3 encounter, never pulled that card once. So I think the math needs some working on.

But outside of those minor flaws with it, I actually enjoy it. Makes the game a bit more unique, despite its obvious inspirations.

Yossarian045

May 30, 2018
Yes, the first versions of a major overhaul will be worse. What I'm responding to is the bizarre attitude that acts like this is the alpha-state game's final iteration forever. It comes actoss as hysterical, and is entirely unproductive for the process of community feedback.

Lots of people here are accurately pointing out bugs and exploitable mechanics without acting like Velminth personally came to their house and kicked their pets.
Forums like this become worthless for developers to use for feedback when that bizarrely entitled attitude dominates.

Then give some constructive notes that actually work as valuable datapoints for prioritizing fixes and quit REEEEEEing about it like this with a dozen posts saying the same thing over and over lile you've been doing.
You didn't buy some AAA game title which is broken after release with fixes also then being slow. This is literally an early access title that you don't pay a dime for, unlike many early access titles.
Yet you talk with the exact petulant, unconstructive attitude as if it was some completed-state AAA title you paid for and can't refund. You sound as if you're not even 18 when you act so unstable and hysterically offended for literally nothing.
(And if you are over 18, that's worse)
You even appear to get mad at those who do have a decent time with the update. Why is your sense of self-worth linked to the state of this game? If it isn't then quit acting like it is.
Not everyone will provide criticism in the exact form that is preferred. "Valuable data" is still being provided and is useful. They're not saying "it's shit", they're specifying a particular resource and indicating that it's frustrating to manage in the current implementation.

YOU don't have to agree with or approve of people's feedback nor the formatting.

You aren't even the developer who can use the information (lacking though it may be) as a barometer for future updates.

As childish as you accuse the person you've quoted of being your attempts at dunking on them are just as petulant and even less constructive.

Can we conclude leaving feedback about feedback, now?

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes