VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Retr0_Lad

Jun 28, 2021
btw there's a lot new voicelines for the masseuse job, but they only show up when Saria's face is gone, and often plays like 2-3 voice lines at the same time

ThirdAnomaly

Aug 28, 2018
anyone know a good way to get actual sex scenes in combat? either the enemies cum before it happens or saria runs out of willpower, or the scene happens and then the next turn they cum. ive tried messing with the cheats to make my willpower go super high but even if i change it to 500 or something stupid the game still says i have 100 willpower. maybe im not understanding how to use the cheats
Exactly, i don't think u can initiate any scenes while in combat but i might be wrong

KpEn

Apr 29, 2022
I also really kinda fucking hate the stamina for the message. Give us back our infinite stamina cheat please!
I uploaded my save to an online RPG maker save file editor and just editted my stamina to 9k. Sucks to have to do that though.

Exactly, i don't think u can initiate any scenes while in combat but i might be wrong
I had it happen very seldom. It was incredibly difficult to get there. And all I managed was a tit job and an armpit job, and only after I had cheated my corruption in all areas to 100, so that I didn't have all the negative traits from being groped 35+ times etc.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Sadly I don't think a single thing in the massage job works. No matter what I do they storm off angry.
They mostly work fine, if you read what the body part's description is. Generally there are 2 types of massage actions. The gentle actions are the open hand from the side and the forceful / rough actions are a fist (the others are utility to recover stamina, get more skills per turn and a free re-roll).

Basically everything that says it needs gentle / relaxing needs any gentle massage skill while anything described as needing force / deep needs any rough massage skill. The feverish skin is a bit weird, in that it needs a gentle massage but it's description implies the cold stone massage would work. There's also the secondary modifiers which can mess things up, specifically the recent injury status can cause any massage to fail (angering the client) even if it's normally correct and the knot status requires the dynamic massage before anything else, which will work even if it should have gentle massages first.

Pay attention to the text in the upper left, which lets you know if you used the wrong action and use the skip turn if the massage options aren't good for the current client's status. Also, only use the skill that gets you an extra skill per turn until you have 3 skills, since more are buggy.

money22

Jun 23, 2022
cant get any scenes willpower drops way too fast and enemies cum way too fast
Choose a different skin for Saria, one with the lowest "Look" (might be the spiderish one).
It should increase the duration.
You can easily get the cut-scene you want with this.
Just be aware that you should enter the fight with low Pleasure, and max 2 ennemies in this case, if you want to maximize the corruption on a specific part of your body.
Also, you can use the Lewd card with all of what I previously said, just fill your whole deck with one type of Lewd-Change-Preference card as it significantly increases the corruption for that part of the body, the cum-meter will increase way slower for them as you reduced your Look, ultimately giving you access to more in-depth scenes.

Reactions: a55555

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
anyone know a good way to get actual sex scenes in combat? either the enemies cum before it happens or saria runs out of willpower, or the scene happens and then the next turn they cum. ive tried messing with the cheats to make my willpower go super high but even if i change it to 500 or something stupid the game still says i have 100 willpower. maybe im not understanding how to use the cheats
As intended actual penetration is only unlocked when corruption reaches a high threshold from many other lewd acts on that body part. It's kind of hard to achieve playing normally in the first chapter. You can manually enable the option in the cheats menu. It's just a flag.

CarbonBeast

Aug 24, 2017
if i press "Y" on my controller there is a completely different menu, than pressing the right mouse button, with more options to equip items but the rest is missing. also battles are completely useless with controller, the only thing you can do is flee or select 1 card (even if you have more in your hand) what kind of joke is this?

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Change the way the massage job works! So many times you get stuck skipping and run out of willpower because no option you get is what the customer wants. Same with no breather at all popping up and running out of stamina. It's REALLY annoying!

Reactions: iamnuff

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
cant get any scenes willpower drops way too fast and enemies cum way too fast
You can go and buy the liquor at vendor. Think the top one. It will boost a lewd stat by x amount of the highest. You can keep doing this and enemies will eventually initiate sex after spamming it a good bit. That was how I had to do, still a bit grindy but better than nothing.

Reactions: a55555

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
You can go and buy the liquor at vendor. Think the top one. It will boost a lewd stat by x amount of the highest. You can keep doing this and enemies will eventually initiate sex after spamming it a good bit. That was how I had to do, still a bit grindy but better than nothing.
How do you even use them during a fight? I see no way to use items.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
There are 3 buttons at the top-center of the fight screen. There's a foot for running away, a circle to skip a turn, and a dagger to use items.
I see them now thanks. I still run out of willpower before anything happens though, even with the booze.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Ok. I'm giving this update a official thumbs down. Sadly the willpower drain and removing the cheat for infinite willpower ruined any way to actually see scenes. A real bummer. This could have been as big as Karryn's Prison. But the balance is atrocious.

SheinBein

Dec 8, 2019
Ok. I'm giving this update a official thumbs down. Sadly the willpower drain and removing the cheat for infinite willpower ruined any way to actually see scenes. A real bummer. This could have been as big as Karryn's Prison. But the balance is atrocious.
Why are you literally talking as if this is the final version of the game, let alone the final adjustment to these specific mechanics?

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes