VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
so did the initiate sex skills just not get moved over with the other lewd skills in the card conversion or were they just not in the game at all?

Exidel

Nov 2, 2017
so did the initiate sex skills just not get moved over with the other lewd skills in the card conversion or were they just not in the game at all?
Far as I can tell they're gone completely. The only lewd card skills there are either slightly raise corruption for a specific body part, or a card that raises it slightly more than the other while changing the target's preference to that. But even then, it barely works since the target will still have preference toward their original pref half the time.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Far as I can tell they're gone completely. The only lewd card skills there are either slightly raise corruption for a specific body part, or a card that raises it slightly more than the other while changing the target's preference to that. But even then, it barely works since the target will still have preference toward their original pref half the time.
While I haven't unlocked them yet in the new version, I believe they are still there. I found them in the 3rd to last "title" unlock from Vagina, Ass, etc to initiate the act (see spoiler below). How do you access them once unlocked during battle? Well, I would think they get added to the same sub-menu as the resist options to lower lust. (Press Enter during your turn in combat).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I genuinely believe the main detractor of the shift to the card system is that there isn't a help menu, or if there is one I haven't found it yet. While initially I thought the card system was incredibly strange and tedious (to some extent I still do) but after fucking about for like an hour it doesn't feel too bad.
Same.

it's annoying that you have to swap out your lewd cards when you want to change whch bodypart they focus on, and it's a pain early on to be getting nothing but bad cards, but by the time you have three inititive and realize that there's no downside to loading your deck down with 3x 'Draw Two Card' cards, it's not too bad.

I do like the concept of learning moves from your enemies, even if the beast cards kind of pose some questions about what exactly Saria is doing.

Some of the cards could use some serious balancing, but I hope we get new decks/cardsets from new monsters later.

I do like the card system, but it's incredibly easy to cheese. Since there's no limit to the copies you can put in, through in 6 copies of the default Samurai stamina recovery card and it's almost impossible for you to lose. You can use as many of them as you want, drawing 2 more cards for each one. So you'll almost always draw at least one more recovery, letting you draw 2 more cards and recover more stamina. Just put in 1 each of the highest damage slash, pierce, and bludgeoning attacks and you'll eventually win basically every fight unless you're using the wrong armor, though it can take some time.
Stamina recovery doesn't stop you from losing though. Getting your stamina depleted barely matters. It's Willpower that ends fights, and that goes down when Saria orgasms.
The actual problem is if you go too long between camps and Saria racks up the stacking debuff from cumming too much, which causes her lust value to start at 70%.

Fights are weirdly hard to lose unless you've stacked up that debuff.
The samurai stamina cards are still useful, but the draw cards function is way more important than the stamina recovery.

You can swap tenets to restore stamina if for some reason it doesn't restore to full post combat.
Thanks for mentioning this.

It'll make the massage minigame more bearable until it's hotfixed.

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SariaReclaimed-0.14.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jimmydiddly

Nov 5, 2017
really hope the masseuse job gets fixed soon. really like what ive seen of it but its so ridiculously buggy its more frustrating than anything else to try it.

facial expressions disappearing after happy endings/VN sex scenes, break not recovering stamina, stamina in general just being too hard to recover even when its not bugging out, stamina not recovering once you hit 0. really annoying

on a side note, i also hope theres more opportunities for saria to take the initiative instead of it only being during happy endings or if you can decline the happy ending so you can play the mini game with more sexy options.

lastlights

Sep 17, 2018
For anyone else using Joiplay and having issues...

Hello my fellow android users, if you've been following this game, then you know the Dev has chosen to use a brand new combat system, effectively breaking the game for us Android players.

However!

There is a fix for this, one I'll be sharing until a new update rolls out to save us poor souls.

It's a weird fix but, here goes...

1: If you don't already have one, install an auto-clicker app onto your device, doesn't matter which one it is.

2: Launch the auto-clicker app

3: Launch Joiplay, and subsequently launch the Saria Reclaimed game

4: Load a save/Start a new game

5: Run the auto-clicker(get it to start doing the click click clickity stuff)

6: Fap.

and voila! It's fixed!

no clue why this is how you fix it but, hey, it works so whatever
How do you get it to run on joiplay i keep getting
Error
Your browser does not support WebGL.
what are your settings ?

Volxie

Sep 7, 2019
Just some thoughts I've mulled over for a while, could be wrong about certain things, maybe I'm just bad at the game, etc. I was also playing the game at like 3 AM, so... Take my thoughts here with a grain of salt, I guess.

The decision to combine the visual representation of ass & anal and pussy & clit stats while keeping them functionally separate seems odd to me. I'm not sure I understand why this change was made or what problem it solves. Not being able to see anal and clit corruption bars during fights is strange too. There doesn't seem to be a clear reason for this change. It feels like something was just changed for the sake of change without much benefit so far.

I was surprised to see the game evolved into a deck builder; as it currently stands, I prefer the previous JRPG combat style. The in-battle card interface feels clunky and sometimes buggy, and random target cards like the troglodyte card doesn't seem to work properly, as I was able to choose my target. The inability to view enemy resistances (unless if I missed that?) is also frustrating.

Combat could be improved by allowing card swaps or discards, perhaps at the cost of initiative. I've had fights where I constantly drew ineffective blunt cards due to poor RNG, despite their low quantity in my deck. A way to manage this, other than wasting initiative on useless cards, would be beneficial.

The pleasure damage/lust cards also feel kind of strange. It's hard for me to put into words, but it feels odd to win fights by simply getting a guy aroused with teases alone. There doesn't seem to be much depth to these mechanics, and it's unclear to me why someone would choose this over a combat-focused build. It's also much more grindy in comparison. While it makes sense thematically for Saria's corruption to progress slowly over time, the slow-paced nature, tediousness, and reliance on luck make reaching that point feel unrewarding.

I really dig how you can get enemy abilities and the themed 'costumes' in the card artwork and the equips, they're pretty cool... Thinking about it, it'd be awesome to see a game where your whole look and class change depending on your deck, and not just be stuck with a fixed starting class. Also, it's a nice touch that there's seemingly no need to grind for levels anymore with this deck builder, even if getting non-boss moves feels a bit hit-or-miss sometimes.

xGreed

Jan 5, 2021
hope that this game gets an android port soon, really good game, been with this game since version 0.3. I like the card system though, it's a little clunky. A card system like Lost Chapter was very good in my opinion, and didn't have weird stuff underlying the cards. Still had a couple bugs here and there, but its enjoyable.

Last edited:

brine1234567890

Nov 30, 2020
Personally a big fan of the card battler system conceptually, but I think there's a few pretty fundamental problems in implementation.
In the beginning, the 1 initiative + 1 card draw per round essentially means the player has no control over what's happening beyond items and willpower stuff. You may as well be watching an extremely long, slightly repetitive cutscene. There's of course agency in how you build your deck, but nine cards is pretty limiting and unless you want to outright cheese it by filling it up with the stamina regain & draw 2, combat still ends up being pretty boring until some of the later tenets, and even then...

It feels like the nine card limit is heavily inspired by Library of Ruina, which is further hinted at by the font style in tenets. Pretty good inspiration, tbh -- great game -- but the thing is, Ruina operates with about five characters who have nine cards to choose from. That means you've essentially got a deck of 45 cards to choose from and mix and match and work with synergies, PLUS all the ego moves, which is where a lot of the gameplay's enjoyment comes in (though of course you get the other floors so you're building like eight decks on top of that, AND there's choosing the traits, AND the clothing... ect). Saria's your only party member, here, which means you've just got the nine cards. I don't think Velminth should be expected to balance a deck size of potentially 45 cards, it's just too much for a one(?) person team, but limiting it to nine shoots a lot of the potential complexity/synergies in the foot. It also means that because you can hold about nine cards in your hand, the lewd status cards have no negative effect. Which is fine, I guess, but I originally thought they were intended to fill your deck so you're eventually forced to use them; that they had an actual gameplay purpose beyond helping speed up the lewd grind.
Some of these problems might be ameliorated if your hand was discarded and redrawn at the start of every round, as you would eventually have the lewd cards bogging down your draw pile if you don't use them

I also don't know if Saria being able to learn skills from her enemies makes sense, in terms of plot? There's eldritch shit going on in the background, and her learning moves from marauders makes sense if we assume she's a super-genius, but being able to mimic the moves of a damn ghost is pretty weird. Really struck me after getting the Hound's tenet -- like how's she shapeshifting into him? Maybe having her be part abomination would explain that or something. Will probably be addressed later on; just thought it worth noting

I think the card system's got the potential to be a lot of fun & pretty fucking hot if it's brushed up a bit, though, really like the direction this is taking

In other notes, it feels almost impossible to lose a battle against the mooks due to the way willpower works, even if you've got a shit deck and are constantly making shit plays. Instead, you get to watch them wank for forty rounds
Bosses are a bit better, but it feels weird that you instantly lose on full arousal. Even if it was accompanied by massive willpower damaged moments later, it might feel a bit better
Please add orgasm cut-in more than once per rest. It's hot as hell, and I've only seen it like six times throughout my playtime in every single build of this game

Anyway, I'm a big fan of the game. Thanks for the update

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Stamina recovery doesn't stop you from losing though. Getting your stamina depleted barely matters. It's Willpower that ends fights, and that goes down when Saria orgasms.
The actual problem is if you go too long between camps and Saria racks up the stacking debuff from cumming too much, which causes her lust value to start at 70%.

Fights are weirdly hard to lose unless you've stacked up that debuff.
The samurai stamina cards are still useful, but the draw cards function is way more important than the stamina recovery.
Well, unless you get knocked down almost no enemies will even do sexual attacks. So, from my perspective if you don't get knocked down from losing stamina you basically cannot lose the fights. I think the only enemy I recall fighting that tears clothing without being knocked down is the one in the area past the slime boss, so that's the one exception I can think of (unless you don't repair clothing between fights if it happens).

So yeah, while running out of stamina doesn't end a fight, it's the first major step in getting there against basically every enemy.

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
While I haven't unlocked them yet in the new version, I believe they are still there. I found them in the 3rd to last "title" unlock from Vagina, Ass, etc to initiate the act (see spoiler below). How do you access them once unlocked during battle? Well, I would think they get added to the same sub-menu as the resist options to lower lust. (Press Enter during your turn in combat).

Just went into a fight to check and went through the menus(made sure to meet the thresh holds in the fight just in case) they do not appear to have made it over into the game if they had been in the game prior to v0.14 though some blank spaces do appear in the lewd menu but im not sure really what they do cause i clicked on one and it pulled out an energy reserve

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Well, unless you get knocked down almost no enemies will even do sexual attacks. So, from my perspective if you don't get knocked down from losing stamina you basically cannot lose the fights. I think the only enemy I recall fighting that tears clothing without being knocked down is the one in the area past the slime boss, so that's the one exception I can think of (unless you don't repair clothing between fights if it happens).
They do sex-attacks constantly, whether you're dressed or not.
What are you even talking about?

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Great timing for 0.14 changes and I think a lot of them sound good. I completely broke the mechanics for 0.13. The passive corruption from high pleasure can be cheesed to unlock useful corruption skills early on the first encounters without raising sensitivity significantly and the lash out skill allowed you to extend a single encounter near endlessly with regaining willpower. With lash out spam you eventually unlock the Buster skill and that gave you complete control of the lewd acts. As a challenge I tried to beat the first boss with lewd acts without pleasure ever maxing out and using the Buster skill right when their arousal peaked. I pulled it off on third try. I was about to start a sadist run gelding every bandit in the land. I didn't like the torn armor mechanic. It was too random and the lack of random encounters limited how much currency you could obtain for sewing kits.

GartenSarsg

Nov 9, 2019
Found a bug that deletes accessories when switching from a costume that has two slots to a costume with one, the accessory equipped in the second slot just gets deleted.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes