VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
classic example: a sex battle game only makes sense if sexskill has an immediate start. A normal fighting game where I have to lose is a waste of time.
Especially if the fights are too easy and you don't even lose your clothes during the 1st boss fight.

Reactions: RPG hentai lover

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
there is simply a lack of a Guard/Wait/I Pass card in combat, so that the enemies can destroy your clothes and be able to start the harassment.
This is the only way to get the Lewd skills in the previous versions of this game. This is no longer possible because you defeat all enemies just like that.

posilepton

Jun 5, 2017
getting "scene.onSkillOkEx is not a function"
Update to 14.1 or later.

idk why the cancel buttons got changed to insert but please change it back or let players choose what keybinds they want to use. idk why insert was chosen of all buttons but its extremely clunky and annoying
Keyboard controls seem whack for 14.2. I think best way is to use mouse controls as right click is also cancel.

how to use lewd techniques, i unlocked one but how to use
Lewd techniques are in the Lewd category in the deck builder. If you're talking about the "initiate" skills, I think they've been removed with the deck building revamp. The 14 cards in the Lewd category don't include any "initiate" skills.

there is simply a lack of a Guard/Wait/I Pass card in combat, so that the enemies can destroy your clothes and be able to start the harassment.
This is the only way to get the Lewd skills in the previous versions of this game. This is no longer possible because you defeat all enemies just like that.
There's literally a pass turn button in combat which is the spinning circle icon.

Reactions: KomischerKauz

Retr0_Lad

Jun 28, 2021
So the trouble is Saria do not restore stamina after work, u need to go to fight or rest like 10 times in a row, and there is no stats on the upper left like leg, neck etc, it seems like they're in the bottom right but i aint sure, and it stays the same both in fullscreen or windowed mode 9MyXsXFtVi8.jpg

Reactions: zen4yalp

ChromeMantis

Dec 22, 2017
Ehm, i played though first location( desert) , find merchant and bought accessory - Medallion that increase initiative +1, i get chance to use card that requier 2 points , then i enter wrecked ship fight some enemies and get new Beast Card, change my deck, and continue explore, but next time in battle i got only 1 point of initiative , and how much i don`t remove and set this access , number don`t change . Знімок екрана (108).png Знімок екрана (107).png

posilepton

Jun 5, 2017
where do i find the id for the ship? is it part of quest or enemy drop?
Keep exploring the Gneisenau. It's in there somewhere as a pickup on the ground (the flame-like thing that all items are represented by).

Ehm, i played though first location( desert) , find merchant and bought accessory - Medallion that increase initiative +1, i get chance to use card that requier 2 points , then i enter wrecked ship fight some enemies and get new Beast Card, change my deck, and continue explore, but next time in battle i got only 1 point of initiative , and how much i don`t remove and set this access , number don`t change . View attachment 2809777 View attachment 2809778
Did you equip it in the Accessories screen in the Deck menu? I don't believe it's available there as it doesn't look like the Leatherhand Medallion is implemented in the new deckbuilder version of the game.

You can get extra initiative by unlocking the other battle forms by beating bosses/mobs.

Last edited:

ChromeMantis

Dec 22, 2017
Keep exploring the Gneisenau. It's in there somewhere as a pickup on the ground (the flame-like thing that all items are represented by).

Did you equip it in the Accessories screen in the Deck menu? I don't believe it's available there as it doesn't look like the Leatherhand Medallion is implemented in the new deckbuilder version of the game.

You can get extra initiative by unlocking the other battle forms by beating bosses/mobs.
Yep,as i said, i got 2 initiative before enter in ship, but after i set some card "from spider" its stop working

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
14.2, I just had one of my accessories vanish when changing my accessories/outfit (the marching nest outfit has two accessory slots, btw, very useful)
It was the geode accessory, if that matters (I'm trying to pair it with the leatherhead medallion so I don't run out of cards while still having plenty of initiative)

Also, i've noticed that sometimes when I use a card to do an action, it takes two cards out of my hand. (possible bug with the geode?)

posilepton

Jun 5, 2017
Yep,as i said, i got 2 initiative before enter in ship, but after i set some card "from spider" its stop working
Looks like there's another bug when you switch to the Sand Hooligan form with the medallion equipped. The medallion bonus doesn't apply and you can unequip it to get down to 0 initiative.

It's easily fixed by switching to another form, making sure the medallion is unequipped, then switching back.

14.2, I just had one of my accessories vanish when changing my accessories/outfit (the marching nest outfit has two accessory slots, btw, very useful)
It was the geode accessory, if that matters (I'm trying to pair it with the leatherhead medallion so I don't run out of cards while still having plenty of initiative)

Also, i've noticed that sometimes when I use a card to do an action, it takes two cards out of my hand. (possible bug with the geode?)
Yeah, the second accessory slot eats your item if you switch to a different form and lose the slot.

Yes, I've also noticed some card fuckery but I haven't been able to confirm what it's from either.

Last edited:

ChromeMantis

Dec 22, 2017
Looks like there's another bug when you switch to the Sand Hooligan form with the medallion equipped. The medallion bonus doesn't apply and you can unequip it to get down to 0 initiative.

It's easily fixed by switching to another form, making sure the medallion is unequipped, then switching back.

Yeah, the second accessory slot eats your item if you switch to a different form with only one form.

Yes, I've also noticed some card fuckery but I haven't been able to confirm what it's from either.
Oh, yeah, it works, thanks you

posilepton

Jun 5, 2017
is gneisenau the ship or the place with the insect looking things
The ship. The Gneisenau is actually a name for historical German warships in real life.

The white hive place with the insects is a new(ish) area with little to do with the previous ship map.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Unequip it and put in back in? Try changing your costume to something else?

Somehow I now have 3 inititive. It feels like the marching nest costume is giving me +1?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is it just me, or are the beast cards wildly more powerful than anything else you have access to?

Also, how do they work, exactly? With the troglodytes, they stood out a being the only cards that display a monster doing the action instead of Saria herself. (Especially Chomp, which I imagine is just Saria biting the shit out of some poor marauder) but then you start getting the Marching Nest cards (and costume) and... I guess the implication is that she got infected?

Honestly, maybe her basic standing picture should be replaced with her costume image from now on?
But... you can put it on and take it off at will?

Also, as i said, the nest cards show infected-Saria doing the action, but the Trog cards just show a generic trog attacking.
Is Saria keeping one as an attack-dog? Could be interesting.

Trogs don't really seem to fit in very well with the system, tbh. That's not new though with them having cut-ins feturing humans when they attack, asking to see her tits despite not being able to talk(?) and being blind.
At least the other beast-types seem to have human bodies underneath all the bug-stuff, so their cut-ins sorta make sense.

Oh, while we're at it, does the Pot-Hermit, dogs, weird bug things (in the first area caves, not the spiders or bees) or other assorted minor enemies have any cards to gain from fighting them?
I'm still missing a bunch so far and I dunno.

Heheh, I need to go refight Oskar the drunk. I wonder if Saria can learn any of his drunken bullshit fighting style?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah, I just got to the masseuse minigame and it's completely busted. Saria has no face, taking another client after doing a happy ending softlocks your game, your stamina doesn't regenerate on finishing a client (or on leaving the minigame, or on resting at camp. So you have to get into a fight to make your stamina come back)

Also, only starting with one action basically forces you to spam skip-action until you get a second one.
Edit: There's clearly something not resetting with the client too, because they keep storming off after one action.

maybemaybe112

Mar 20, 2022
Just use cheats to unlock gallery and cut-ins, the option is literally in the menu. This is if you are here for a wank. Otherwise see bugs as a sort of feature in your journey for the foreseeable future, since not only the combat system was completely reworked to something completely new for this type of engine, the dev has stated he finds the RPGM docs incomprehensible... an intriguing specimen.

Either way, he is just one guy, making his first game, in fucking rpgm engine. +he still plans to do monthly updates. Just give him your 5 stars and enjoy the art along the Glimpses of the sometimes comprehensible story.

Retr0_Lad

Jun 28, 2021
Just use cheats to unlock gallery and cut-ins, the option is literally in the menu. This is if you are here for a wank. Otherwise see bugs as a sort of feature in your journey for the foreseeable future, since not only the combat system was completely reworked to something completely new for this type of engine, the dev has stated he finds the RPGM docs incomprehensible... an intriguing specimen.

Either way, he is just one guy, making his first game, in fucking rpgm engine. +he still plans to do monthly updates. Just give him your 5 stars and enjoy the art along the Glimpses of the sometimes comprehensible story.
People just giving feedback so it'll be easier to fix problems, that's all

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes