VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
14.2 Version

Bugs:: Saria knocked down, gets full stamina while fighting beemen and their bees, somehow bugged the game so the standup mechanic is still there but I think I can click cards and get to attacks. However All of them are lewd and can't see the card system only the knockdown system.

Also the Daze system needs a rework, it shouldn't infinitely stack, there should be a roll, card, or something that resets it.

THAT'S WHY YOU GET VIAL OF SUNSPUN... UGH.

Other Bug: Masseuse job the boxes of options for the massage methods are glitching out and don't exist after the first massage, it seem random which ones stick around. Have to reload game to fix each time.

Last edited:

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Also Happy Ending bug. After you do happy ending, you can't take another client because it soft locks the game. You have to exit out and then do the mini game over.

Reactions: halcyonpurge

heskflesk

Mar 20, 2021
The client pleasure bar doesn't go up for me, i'm stuck in the mini-game until i've made enough bad decisions until they storm off
Edit: Seems like the correct decisions for the the hot and cold massages have been switched, so warm oil doesn't work on inflamed like it should and cold stone works instead, and vice versa
Edit 2: Also if one ends in a happy ending, if you choose to take a new client, the climax cut-in doesn't dissapear and bugs out the mini-game

Last edited:

turbotoucher

Nov 22, 2020
Really bummed the dev decided to revamp the combat with this card stuff, old combat had a Karryns prison vibe. Now things are luck of the draw rather than choice.

Lots of bugs with the new combat system so I guess let's look forward to months of bug fix updates instead of new cut ins and different enemy's other than vanilla guy. Shame but I'll probably just wait the next 3-5 years until this is completed and give it a shot. Really liked this game too :cry:

velikain

May 6, 2020
I just can't open menu to change equipment in 14.1 and 14.2. So I can't go through the beemen.
I don't want to be unthankful I really like this game and Saria makes me rock hard. But it just a shame last version is unplayable.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
either it s me or this version and the previous one, you cant use ESC to open menu to equip items
Yes new version is more broken now XD

there are no keys assigned, you can press whatever you want, the esc menu no longer works, and the cancel button no longer works. This version is now unplayable XD

There was already a fix where the keys didn't work anymore, ka how to fix it with almost every fix that makes it worse XD

I was really excited and now it's not playable again, a shame :(

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
The ESC key doesn't work for me either on version 14.2

Edit: NM its the insert key now I guess, somehow I missed that

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I have the 14.2
Esc ist the ground menü and it workt not more in this version.
Cancel butten work note more same.

the error is it has happened before a fix unfortunately .

would be nice to have an extra fix folder for it or you can set the basic buttons yourself to avoid something like that .
And it's not a hate comment XD I want to play it because it was finally playable.

macrutt

Jun 5, 2017
anal and clit sensitivity is impossible to level up which makes the associated cg's near impossible to get
I'm pretty sure that's a luck of the draw thing, because those two were the main ones I was able to get, let me check... yeah Saria is getting increases of ass, anal and clit sensitivity, with only fledgling ass crest if that is a factor.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, as card games are not my thing, but from what I can tell trying to get specific corruption is still a struggle in this game.

Hakyo

Jan 1, 2019
So.. I cheated the grind back to stats I had before the major revamp.

literally all I did was up corruption to 100% for all, and max out the necessary times <insert event> was done to unlock all the cut-ins

now on the off chance you don't go to zero willpower, and you do get a partner to stop fucking about and finish, it locks the cut-in from the cumshot.
After that, the cut in will not disappear, and blocks half the screen, including other scenes.

I have zero idea how to get rid of this.. anyone else?

Gesellschaft

May 31, 2018
So.. I cheated the grind back to stats I had before the major revamp.

literally all I did was up corruption to 100% for all, and max out the necessary times <insert event> was done to unlock all the cut-ins

now on the off chance you don't go to zero willpower, and you do get a partner to stop fucking about and finish, it locks the cut-in from the cumshot.
After that, the cut in will not disappear, and blocks half the screen, including other scenes.

I have zero idea how to get rid of this.. anyone else?
should have been fixed in 14.2

halcyonpurge

Feb 7, 2019
I'm pretty sure that's a luck of the draw thing, because those two were the main ones I was able to get, let me check... yeah Saria is getting increases of ass, anal and clit sensitivity, with only fledgling ass crest if that is a factor.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, as card games are not my thing, but from what I can tell trying to get specific corruption is still a struggle in this game.
if you look at the top of the screen, you'll notice that anal and clitoral corruption meters aren't present; the trello roadmap suggests that clitoral corruption is going to be merged back into general vaginal corruption, and anal corruption is merging back into general ass corruption. i'm not sure if velminth just jumped the gun on the UI change without fully incorporating clit and anal corruption into their respective main categories, or if those are going to be merged with their big brothers sooner rather than later.

i suspect it's because it doesn't really make sense for those two to be their own corruption values, considering that the arms skill covers both handjobs AND... armpit-jobs, and there aren't separate modifiers for hands and armpits respectively. it also might just be for simplicity's sake, so you're not having to micromanage eight different values to achieve the scenes or effects you want.

Jimmy239

Feb 19, 2022
New card system looks good, but I may wait to try it out since the hotfixes have been rolling out relatively quickly.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Maybe in 0.14.3: Maybe we got Playable game without bugs and with choose New system or old system :D ?

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
okay, how did this dude manage to make a card battler, one of the most commonly done game types, so confusing?

Are there turns? When do you draw cards? When does the enemy act? this should all be obvious. It seems like the mobs act after every card action that costs >0? Is that what the # at the top left means? how many turns it costs? vs a resource cost? bc I don't see how much mana/ap/whatever I have to spend per turn either. It's possible to end up w/no cards in hand at which point you have to use a willpower skill just to pass the turn then you draw one card?

dude, the design of a card battler is in the cards you make, not in fucking w/the game design of card battlers. just make it normal. I was excited and hopeful when he was changing to the card system, but this is like 5 steps back from what it was.

edit: okay after playing for a bit the system makes sense, it's just not at all what I was expecting. It's not a lewd slay the spire, it's more like... well basically the previous system except the ui shows you a card instead of picking something in a menu, and your options are limited reach turn. I think if you want to do a card system, it's worth building out the whole card battler system you see in other games. varying resource costs other than 0 and 1, a turns sytem, card synergies, etc. Also, the 0 cost heal and draw 2 card.. i mean.. that's completely broken.

Finally, it's also not clear how the "deck" really works. You can put 1 card in your deck, then draw 3 copies of it. But I guess there's really no draw deck or discard pile or anything like that? the "deck" is more an abstraction of the potential cards you can get when you draw a card?

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes