VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Some interesting things about the game, but the battle UI is clunky and unresponsive. There is no clear info on what effect do what and some things does not work sometime like the daze and the dodge.

fallenangelmen

Nov 6, 2018
Got the update, new problem: spacebar doesn't do anything and I see no way to acces my equipment screen.

Edit: ofcourse shorty after I posted this I found it. It's insert for those who havent' found it yet.

Edit2: So, I am getting the feeling you shouldn't equip items in the old equipment screen anymore, but in the deck accessories screen.
And Stray Drones will also lock you in the downed mode.

Last edited:

Darkstrain

Jun 29, 2017
honestly the only thing bad about the game is the UI...
-with mouse you apparently can't access the main menu, the one where you change your equipment
-with keyboard you can't apparently play cards...
-pressing a card doesn't count unless you click the lower part of the card
-having to press the card and then the enemy, with no input feedback (like a border around the card and the enemy to know that your click actually did grab the card) feels very bad

suggestions:
-more buttons on the screen with a clear MENU because having to press X to enter a menu that i can't seem to find with mouse takes away from the one handing this game wants you to do.
-a way to discard your entire hand... once you run lewd cards to see the CGs you are stuck with a hand you can't play or you'll make enemies finish, only workaround is to only bring one fetish per deck, but with no loadouts (and implementing loadouts is a big task) an emergency hand discard is preferable.
-are no CG's planned for some of the Lewd cards in combat? blow kiss should have a smooch CG for example. just copy karryn's prison's systems.

May 27, 2019
The patch came out, nice. Here's some other stuff I've noticed
-Enemies don't always disappear after dying, I think their sprite stays on screen if they die to bleed.
-Tear out of Time seems to discard a card after you play it but there's no mention of a discard effect on it.
-Not a bug but you can equip two leatherhand medallions once you have the paper samurai to get 4 initiative, while useful I'm pointing it out since it might not be intended and could get out of hand with more accessory slots.
-In addition if you switch the Core Tenet while the medallions are equipped the initiative increase isn't applied so if you remove them you can get less initiative than the Tenet is meant to have.
-The 0.5 damage multiplier for certain enemies/Saria seems to be broken. Saria and the enemy always take No Damage from these types of attacks instead of halved. I've beaten Sergal without taking damage because I had the Paper Samurai equipped.
-Speaking of Paper Samurai how to the passives on the side work, I assume they're passives. Since I have not once seen the bleeding heart activate on an enemy or Saria.
-Also some way to double check your own resistances during combat would be good
-Beating Sergal still shows the "Gained 1 Inspiration message"
-Dust Off discards one other card upon use without having this effect stated. I've also had it not happen once so seems like it's not guaranteed.
-From my experience the massage job was pretty broken in general. After using a massage ability the UI disappears and only reappears when I use the arrow keys to navigate and press enter to open up some menu which seems like a remnant from the old combat system, this doesn't always happen and sometimes the massage UI reappears normally for the next "Round". Happy ending money also doesn't seem to get added properly at the end.

Generally I feel like the game starts out sluggish due to max initiative only being 1 and it makes getting cards which you can't afford to use seem weird. Maybe give some cards an Initiative recover effect or +1 max initiative next round to help with this, if there's cards like this already my bad I must've missed them.

Reactions: Beats9821

fallenangelmen

Nov 6, 2018
Okey, this is probably a bug: After losing all stamina in a masseuse session, Saria doesn't regain it during a rest. Going into a fight and run seems to fix it.

Anon727

Apr 1, 2017
Equipping Paper Samurai and putting accessory into the second slot than switching to other outfit without second slot makes you lose the accessory.

Also meeting the wife before giving the gland to her husband makes you unable to get Paper Samurai from her.

Reactions: Banshee96

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
On the HOtfix 14.2 Version of the game.

Bug: Hatchlings attacking and damaging your stamina while you're knocked down if you get knocked down without any clothes on. Both horny, only one playing with you, other gouging your eyes out.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Bosses can now be neutralized or "neutralized" if their Pleasure gauge is filled up.
Hopefully there's a diffrent after-battle scene in this case.

Fighting the boss in the dungeon and then having him spew blood out of his throat and die because he fucked Saria too hard was kinda weird, tbh.

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SariaReclaimed-0.14.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Can't we use keyboard in combat anymore or am I just missing something?
Keyboard controls seem fucked in general.
You can't use space to pass through doors or open boxes, despite the prompt to do so.
You have to use the mouse.

The controls for the cards are kinda shit too. You mouse over them and they expand and get larger, but the area that denotes whether you're 'hovering over them' doesn't change, so they get larger and smaller from you moving your mouse around, without actually leaving the card itself.

Also, a lot of cards say things like "2-4 (incomprehensible symbol)" or "On hit, (yellow symbol) daze" but it doesn't tell you what they actually do.

Ideally you would mouse over the text on the card and it would bring up a little tooltip telling you what you're looking at, but at the moment you can barely even mouse over the cards themselves, much less individual words.

UI aside, I've played for about five minutes now and I'm really feeling the limited options in battle.
You can't choose when to restore your health, or which attack you want to use. It makes the game feel a lot more rng based.

I wasn't very happy when it was first mentioned that you'd be swapping to a card system, and what I've played so far only makes me more convinced I was right.

I'm gonna keep playing and give it a chance regardless, but it seems very limited.

Edit: I do like how you learn new moves from your enemies. Feels more... worked into the setting? Than just finding cards in chests or something.

Hoping for a later scene where Saria learns lewd moves like this.
Not just the standard lewd combat stuff, but... she sees some guy fucking a whore in an alley or something and learns a new technique from it?

Something like how you choose your weak-point in the prologue, where something Saria sees stays with her.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2021
Pretty raw, ngl.

A better decision would be to leave the previous battle system intact while working on this one as a side thing and regularly playtesting it. Love the card art though, especially the lewd ones - really brings out some juicy details.

How the fuck is the clit/anal/feet stuff gonna be implemented though, if some related categories gonna get collapsed into one? For example, it's now hard to steer towards clit/anal stuff, because there are no related cards for that - it now only works on thoughts and prayers.

Reactions: Zeratul111
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes