VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Bjorkinstein

Feb 23, 2019
Alright, I haven't played this new release yet but new card-based combat system? Reading enemy intent?

Time for Slay the Spire (the spire is a dick), and I'm all for it.

Oct 8, 2018
Has anyone initiated vaingal/blowjob or any sex acts? The sensitivity matrix says you unlock these lewd techniques but their cards never show up
Doesn't seem like you can initiate sex anymore, only change opponents preferences. Which also has issues, as you can't actually change opponents preference to anal, just to ass focus (ass card), which means ass grabbing, spanking and hotdogging, not anal sex. Pussy card has a similar issue with it actually changing focus to clit. Other cards might have similar issues.

Others have already mentioned the infinite knocked down soft-lock with certain enemies that don't initiate tease/sex.

The masseuse minigame is affected by gear, you can't have high initiative or it breaks it. It also seems like you always draw the actions twice for some reason. Its also easy to get stuck in a loop where you don't get the action you need and just run out of willpower/fail.
The masseuse actions also seem to be mixed up, the game tells you to use cool/cold stone for inflamed, but you actually need to use the hot/warm oil. Same with the cold requiring cold instead of warm. Maybe some of the others are also mixed up.

The new combat seems to be imbalanced, but that's to be expected on a complete revamp.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I had my doubts about the cards system, but it's fine, we need more cards tho, having only two lewd cards for each body part is too little (and we need cards for anal and clit).
But i'm hopeful for futur updates.

Reactions: Beats9821

Pseudohero

Apr 6, 2020
The stamina managment is not working out great with enemies that dont engage in sexual activity to end the battle.
The harpies attack multiple times reducing any stamina I could gain, but they dont end the knock down phase, cause they dont fuck, so the battle simply never ends.

Feyne

Jun 26, 2017
Doesn't seem like you can initiate sex anymore, only change opponents preferences. Which also has issues, as you can't actually change opponents preference to anal, just to ass focus (ass card), which means ass grabbing, spanking and hotdogging, not anal sex. Pussy card has a similar issue with it actually changing focus to clit. Other cards might have similar issues.

Others have already mentioned the infinite knocked down soft-lock with certain enemies that don't initiate tease/sex.

The masseuse minigame is affected by gear, you can't have high initiative or it breaks it. It also seems like you always draw the actions twice for some reason. Its also easy to get stuck in a loop where you don't get the action you need and just run out of willpower/fail.
The masseuse actions also seem to be mixed up, the game tells you to use cool/cold stone for inflamed, but you actually need to use the hot/warm oil. Same with the cold requiring cold instead of warm. Maybe some of the others are also mixed up.

The new combat seems to be imbalanced, but that's to be expected on a complete revamp.
rip guess ill come back when this all gets fixed, thanks for confirmin.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You mean how this game could have easily been so if card drops were low?

Oh, btw, still gotta grind for lewd cards.
You mean compared to being molested like 50 times just to max out a body part's corruption and then enemies only ever targeting that body part so you can't raise corruption on anything else?

Reactions: Beats9821

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
You mean compared to being molested like 50 times just to max out a body part's corruption and then enemies only ever targeting that body part so you can't raise corruption on anything else?
Still the same fucking shit dude. It just now that the lewd cards unlock sooner instead of grinding it, now you are grinding out while hoping shit happens. Only for it to not happen due to them targetting parts that are now TIED to either ass or pussy and you cannot change course from that.
1690513669267.png

Reactions: Beats9821 and Jrar

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Still the same fucking shit dude. It just now that the lewd cards unlock sooner instead of grinding it, now you are grinding out while hoping shit happens. Only for it to not happen due to them targetting parts that are now TIED to either ass or pussy and you cannot change course from that.
View attachment 2805637
But is it still as shitty as the old system where enemies do whatever the fuck they want while you totter between "is she horny enough for me to train my not-highest corruption" and "God dammit, I'm on the willpower drain spiral again"? Because holy fuck that was insufferable.

Reactions: Leoxsama

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
But is it still as shitty as the old system where enemies do whatever the fuck they want while you totter between "is she horny enough for me to train my not-highest corruption" and "God dammit, I'm on the willpower drain spiral again"?
I say it's worse because I am relying on luck that the damn fools don't bust a nut too soon or Saria doesn't cum her brains out at later areas.

That said, if I am not looking to get the MC fucked but I am lewding regardless, the game gets stupid easy to bruteforce through. So...

Reactions: Leoxsama and Jrar

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Figuring out what massage technique works on is a real pain in the ass. It seems completely random at times.

Apr 28, 2017
I've been looking for the ID pass on the broken down ship for a while now. Haven't been able to find it. Does anybody know where I can find it?

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes