VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Revan97

May 16, 2018
Still no footjob cut-in fade-away-oooooooooooo.gif

Jokes aside though this new changelog is amazing looking, the new battle system seems pretty interesting as well as new side jobs! Loving the direction its going in

Reactions: orphenex and Clicx

Solifugo

Aug 10, 2018
Great update, aside from the energy reserves card that some guy mentioned earlier, i didnt notice any problems. I played a bit over an hour. I dont know if it is a memory leak but i did notice a slow increase in ram consumption but it wasnt anything major. I just re opened the game.

Reactions: Beats9821

Pandragon12

Jan 26, 2020
so part way through playing I lost the ability to edit my deck. My card collection just vanished with no way to see what I have. that's annoying.

nuclearsilo

Apr 27, 2017
if you fight the 3 dogs and knock you down, you are locked trying to stand up. They keep depleting the stamina bar. The combat system ain't bad, but it's bugged atm

Reactions: SpankyJester

LucyLuSwitch

Jan 8, 2020
This new card system...I don't know.
I've played this game before, and I decided to play the update on a fresh new file. Not only does this card system just outright not work on gamepad at all, requiring you to click on cards with the mouse instead of using a controller, but the game doesn't explain the card system at all. How do I stop being left with barely any cards to fight with? I can't plan out my moves if they are all randomized too.
Maybe it's just because I need to play more to understand or something, but I really prefer the previous combat system. That I could at least use my controller for...

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
7tyu0q.jpg

I think lot of cards are still under development. Like Energy Reserve saids 2 draw but does 1 draw.
Flail saids random enemy. But I can target with flail. I just did all Energy Reserve, one Flail and clapped the Wolf Boss.

Reactions: Jrar

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
I just noticed but clit corruption isn't actually shown during battle but it's still a thing. Also the cards are sometimes hard to click, can't really explain it.
The card style battle has made battles harder I guess. Like, I can no longer breeze through all the fights like before since I don't level up and just gain op stats like before :HideThePain:

Reactions: orphenex and Jrar
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes