VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
View attachment 2796050
I see to your quote and raise you this. Note that this is a question regarding impregnation, not preggo. Dev plans for the impregnation to not be mechanically driven like I expected in my message before.
There's not going to be any actual pregnant art is my point. Impreg is one thing I'm talking about pregnancy in general. Judging by the chatter in the general tab you're talking about Impreg and I've been talking about art of Saria being pregnant.

Last edited:

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Having an opinion about other people's opinion is not a fucking crime but under some circumstances can be considered a crime.
And English is not even my mother language.
Honestly I'm not really understanding what you are trying to say here and english is not my first language too.
Anyway I wasn't trying to mock your english or anything.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
There's not going to be any actual pregnant art is my point. Impreg is one thing I'm talking about pregnancy in general. Judging by the chatter in the general tab you're talking about Impreg and I've been talking about art of Saria being pregnant.
Fair enough, at least impreg is in the game, that's mostly what i was concerned with and is a one up from karryn's prison heh.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
People straight up having a fucking Phoenix Wright case over this game and it’s baffling to me.
Not that surprising honestly.
If you look at any popular game's thread you will find at least one page where people started arguing.
Still people here on f95zone are quite civil compared to other places such as reddit where people go at each other's throat on a regular basis.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Not that surprising honestly.
If you look at any popular game's thread you will find at least one page where people started arguing.
Still people here on f95zone are quite civil compared to other places such as reddit where people go at each other's throat on a regular basis.
Funny it's pretty much always about the same things too:
1. Why is this japanese game censored?
2. Why can't I avoid NTR?
3. Will there be pregnancy?

Reactions: kaze32

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Funny it's pretty much always about the same things too:
1. Why is this japanese game censored?
2. Why can't I avoid NTR?
3. Will there be pregnancy?
Don't forget:
  1. This is/isn't loli
  2. There's too much/little focus on incest
  3. Optional fetish!? You ruined everything!
  4. Why does this gay/furry content not have not-gay/not-furry content!
  5. OMGVIRUS! WATCH OUT, IT'S A VIRUS! PLEASE TELL ME IF IT'S NOT A VIRUS! HEYIDUNNOIFYOUKNOWTHISISAVIRUS! like 2 posts from each other.
  6. AI Art.
  7. "I don't know why this game is so popular, it's shit!" said the goblin with the upturned nose

OutofUsername

Jan 9, 2020
Don't forget:
  1. This is/isn't loli
  2. There's too much/little focus on incest
  3. Optional fetish!? You ruined everything!
  4. Why does this gay/furry content not have not-gay/not-furry content!
  5. OMGVIRUS! WATCH OUT, IT'S A VIRUS! PLEASE TELL ME IF IT'S NOT A VIRUS! HEYIDUNNOIFYOUKNOWTHISISAVIRUS! like 2 posts from each other.
  6. AI Art.
  7. "I don't know why this game is so popular, it's shit!" said the goblin with the upturned nose
8. Update is late, game is dead or dev is milking patreon.

kickbut622

Jan 17, 2022
There is no chance for pregnancy unless someone mods it in later. There is no discussion beyond that point.
Though that does raise the question of modding the game. I know jack shit about modding, but the game runs on rpg maker, right? How difficult would it be to create mods for it?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Though that does raise the question of modding the game. I know jack shit about modding, but the game runs on rpg maker, right? How difficult would it be to create mods for it?
I would assume anyone with the MZ Editor would be able to edit the game after a little tweaking (depending on if the project file still does the same thing as it did in older versions of the engine. ie: Does absolutely nothing but be a project identifier)

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes