VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
there it is, will give it a go tomorrow since i am about to go to bed.

Really wonder how the cardsystem will work out for me personally.

Reactions: Beats9821
Apr 9, 2018
The massaging minigame seems broken. I read the prompts and choose the appropriate action from it's description, but it just seems like a toss up whether they just get pissed off an storm off or not. Extremely annoying

Oct 8, 2018
The massaging minigame seems broken. I read the prompts and choose the appropriate action from it's description, but it just seems like a toss up whether they just get pissed off an storm off or not. Extremely annoying
Yeah, either need a step by step guide as Im just doing something wrong, or its just bugged.
The text also flashes without chance to read it during the minigame.

Gajok85

Jun 2, 2021
Oddly enough, the massaging minigame is affected by Saria's initiative.
With more than 1 initiative in your build, you'll get stuck in a HUDless minigame screen after any kind of action.

AkiraPR5

Nov 12, 2020
Oddly enough, the massaging minigame is affected by Saria's initiative.
With more than 1 initiative in your build, you'll get stuck in a HUDless minigame screen after any kind of action.
Yeah everytime i start the my game looks like this: Saria Reclaimed_ 0.14 - The Filter 28_07_2023 00_50_11.png

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Have you thought using Tarot cards? They would fit so well here as a perk system and you can use them as pseudo lore story telling.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Game breaks at the CG defeat of basic enemies in the underground area or tentacle like area? Not sure what the actual place is called, but it is with all the random tentacle monsters and the trap floors.

AkiraPR5

Nov 12, 2020
I've never had this specific bug though. Do you have Mtool or something like that injected into your game ? Might be the source of the problem.
Also, try to launch the minigame with the Wanderer and no accessories, it fixed the minigame for me.
i took all of my equips off and it didn´t work and i dont even know what is a Mtool

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
ok for me work the game fine
2 h Play time
1690505354501.png

To the bugs i foundet Clit is not in the list XD
1690505420746.png

the monster balance is still expandable XD Or you build a ne loserien option.

is that intentional that they no longer trigger a fight XD?
1690505837615.png

On the plus side, the card system should remain. Find it well done. There'll be a guide later, but once you get the hang of the new combat system, there's nothing to complain about. Just wait for the rest of the implementation. I just hope it doesn't end up in the corner again and there's a new combat system XD

but otherwise I can only do well ^^ (y)

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SariaReclaimed-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feyne

Jun 26, 2017
Has anyone initiated vaingal/blowjob or any sex acts? The sensitivity matrix says you unlock these lewd techniques but their cards never show up

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Near as I can tell for the massages you just need to pick either a fist technique or a palm technique depending on what status the bodypart has. Stiff/Aching/Inflamed=Fist Relaxed/Loose/Feverish=Palm

At least that has worked for me so far.

Reactions: Eprofesy
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes