VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
kinda feels like enemies cum a little too fast, and the sensetivity gets too high.
like, i've been mostly training oral, she sometimes barely gets to 70 before they lose, with two enemies - with three enemies, she passes out from a dozen orgasms pretty easily.
and that's with passing my turns after using the tongue movements skill on each of them once, not spamming it for lust damage.

maybe a decrease in how much lust damage they take per turn when they're not really doing too much, at the start, before her, ah, interest gets peaked. decrease how much damage SHE takes from various things, so she doesn't cum herself into unconsciousness, before things can get to a 'they're doing too much' state - or just, she doesn't get like 30 pleasure from some dude telling her she's got nice lips.

wasn't there also ways to decrease the threshold needed for actions, before? maybe that should come back too, besides just raising base value of her interest 2-3 points, when almost any action in combat's like 3x better (the stuff that affects it, anyway).

sure, the worship card for 10% of whatever's highest, or the 20% version that i can't recall's name are pretty good for getting to that point - also too rare to basically count on, to get to the point where she's sucked like 50 cocks. and we don't seem to have 'initiate action' cards, yet. it's just a lot of grind, when a lot of fights, might barely get you to that point where you're getting '100% lust in that area' actions, i mean, i've seen like 3 rounds go by where she's at 100 and doesn't start sucking. other times, seen rounds where she's seemingly at like 92-98 ish in that area, and stops gaining 'interest' in that aspect.

admittedly, i understand there's workarounds - losing to the dude in the tent gives him a rape scene with vaginal penetration, so early on you could basically skip to very easy vaginal stuff by just, losing to him like 10+ times, as well as, still a WIP with a massive overhaul.

but, i like the game. more specifically, like the in fight sex stuff, and would like to see more of it, rather than like six rounds of flirting before the dudes squirt like a drop of semen on the ground and fucking die, i guess. or her leveling up a stat so much she KOs from dudes talking about what dem lips do like 15 times.

Reactions: Yossarian045

Kashell

Apr 29, 2018
Probably already been reported long ago, but issues encountered with the card system tests:
-When switching between outfits, the leatherhand medallion will disappear out of my inventory.
-When using cards, randomly cards will disappear from my hand without being used.
-Lewd cards for initiation of sex acts are missing even though I meet the reqs
-Masseuse job: If you choose happy ending for a client, then choose to take another client, the screen is stuck on end turn or advance time without sex acts, causing soft lock.

Noctane

Dec 9, 2021
One thing i don't like is how engaging in an act removes all your agency.
Being able to either resist to stop it, or be active to make it go faster, maybe the ability to switch position or even body parts if corruption allows...
How the willpower gauge disappears doesn't help too, since you don't actually know how long you have left.

But i guess that's mainly an issue for people that like to do virgin slut runs.

Reactions: Yossarian045

Yossarian045

May 30, 2018
Given that there are basically hidden menus within this update, there needs to be some adjustments made to controls. With a controller you're able to access an otherwise inaccessible equipment menu as well as access the previous "lower corruption" abilities (a waste of willpower).

I have no idea how to make any progress, I don't know if it's because I have the previous build saved on my system and that's impacting the current build, but I'm finding it difficult to make progress in the game where before I was able to proceed fairly quickly with only boss-type enemies or the hive guppies and such giving me significant trouble. Attack damage is basically all stuck doing 1-2 points maximum to any enemies beyond the Mooks and maybe Swindlers. The card system isn't helping with improving this. With how everything's panned out for me after about 2 hours on the latest build I'm able to get past mobs by getting them to beat off, but actual combat I'm finding nearly impossible, and managing Pleasure (and, as a result Willpower) is insanely difficult with Bosses (going in with 0, I still end up having Saria's pleasure max out within 2-3 turns of basically any boss, which now tanks the attempt as it's considered an instant loss). I'm also noticing that initiation of sex on the enemies part (because again in the current build it seems that we don't have access to have Saria initiate herself) is extremely rare. I've gotten it to occur once.

The side job is a nice touch (I'll be honest I didn't manage to get here on my own as I said, I've been basically stuck with no ability to progress, so I teleported), although, once again, the randomness of the card game is making it more frustrating than fun. Having access to additional techniques is essential, but because of the random pulls, I end up being forced to skip turns burning willpower into nothing. I'm also experiencing an issue where after collapsing from the massage failure, even after resting and heading back into the minigame, Stamina won't register as having been recovered, so it's an instant failure. I can't even make money doing the minigame because despite there being a payout on success, when I payout the screen lists 0 tails earned and my inventory doesn't register any additional tails either.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Does the dev have something against anal? Why is that fetish so hidden in this update? No skills to force a preference onto an enemy, no skills to initiate, and no tracker to see where it's going on the corruption bar, hell, 90% of enemy actions don't even affect anal corruption, so getting a penetration CG is more luck-based than anything.

Is there any way to cheat to increase maximum willpower/lust? It's pretty boring to manage these resources when trying to get a CG going.

Last edited:

Veznoz

Dec 15, 2020
This game just straight up became Library of Ruina, welp here's to hoping I dont run into this game's version of Love Town.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Does the dev have something against anal? Why is that fetish so hidden in this update?
The game is still in an early stage of development, there was a huge rework of the combat system. And some on the XXX content.
If I'm not wrong, for now, every release has come every month, this update was released 2 months after the 0.13, no?
That means : lot of work to achieve what he has planned for this release, maybe a little break, and apparently there's still much things to be done. So, maybe, he hadn't any time to polish the anal content if he wanted to provide a release in less than 3 months.

May 25, 2022
Does the dev have something against anal? Why is that fetish so hidden in this update? No skills to force a preference onto an enemy, no skills to initiate, and no tracker to see where it's going on the corruption bar, hell, 90% of enemy actions don't even affect anal corruption, so getting a penetration CG is more luck-based than anything.

Is there any way to cheat to increase maximum willpower/lust? It's pretty boring to manage these resources when trying to get a CG going.
The thing is, in previous versions the player had a lot of agency, able to focus all the attention on one specific body part, being able to gaslight enemies into it. Even if the card system works as intended, the player will not have agency like it did before.

The only solution to all this mess is to rollback the combat system, something that is not going to happen because the dev is very deep into the card system.

gooka

Jun 23, 2021
I uploaded my save to an online RPG maker save file editor and just editted my stamina to 9k. Sucks to have to do that though.
How did you do it? I edited my save file but when I enter the game variables don't change or they will change in previous unedited number

UDentalFloss

Jan 13, 2022
The thing is, in previous versions the player had a lot of agency, able to focus all the attention on one specific body part, being able to gaslight enemies into it. Even if the card system works as intended, the player will not have agency like it did before.

The only solution to all this mess is to rollback the combat system, something that is not going to happen because the dev is very deep into the card system.
It is still entirely possible to gaslight your enemies. There is just some things missing for the moment. Give it some time, hopefully the dev will come around to bring new cards in.

I actually really enjoy the card system for combat purposes. If you want to "gaslight" the enemy, just pay attention to your cards. There is one for nearly every body part, except for initiating sex at the moment. So... Surely in time those cards will be added. Lately I have two game saves I'm working on. One where I'm just messing around, and another where I'm trying for a virgin run. In the messing around I can gaslight enemies into being attracted to Saria's asscheeks. In the combat one, I've got a bunch of various attacks.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes