VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

GolChimmera

Oct 29, 2017
Recently downloaded and tried the new update
- Combat is mixed feelings, but I think I preferred the original combat system. Combat is at least a bit more interesting until you discover the near unbeatable tactic of just using the stamina regen card + damage card of your choice. I went from having to think against Ausfa to bludgeoning him to death because he literally could not do anything about my infinite supply of stamina. Basically, I feel like there needs to be more done to ensure that more cards in your deck doesn't become a downside. Even against enemies resistant to your chose damage type its better to just muscle it out and never run out of stamina. This is the biggest pain point I think needs to be addressed - The card based combat system loses all charm if more cards = worse performance.
- The massage parlor stuff is neat. Noticed a few issues though; the symbols for certain types of massage often get jumbled up when you have multiple options, making it look like you only have one type of choice when you might have multiple. If you do a "happy end" then continue on to the next client I ran into an issue where it kept the happy end UI and softlocked the game since I couldn't actually do anything.
- It feels a bit weird losing to enemies with dedicated CG's then being hauled off into an areas generic lose scenario. Most noticeable with Ausfa, losing to him also earns you a trip to the cave to be ogled by the goons.
- I really do hope as the game is updated enemies that are notably different from humans get their own cut-ins. Seeing a regular person cut-in when its supposed to be a Troglodyte is a bit odd, or simply nothing shown at all for the Harpy hatchlings and bonepickers.

Question unrelated to feedback:
Does waiting in the harpy nest have any purpose yet?

Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
The card system isn't a bad idea, but it's pretty much half-baked to say the least. Simplicity is often better, but that's just my 2cents. Also I might have missed it, but is there a tutorial about damage typs and status effects in-game ?

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
Im in Cardinal's Heart, and i suppose this is the end game with the current update right?
This game feels like the alpha/beta versions of Karryn's Prison. Has great content, but still need lots of updates to reach, or suprass KP's level.

Dec 9, 2018
Im in Cardinal's Heart, and i suppose this is the end game with the current update right?
This game feels like the alpha/beta versions of Karryn's Prison. Has great content, but still need lots of updates to reach, or suprass KP's level.
I guess the current end points are the Harpy Nest, the Hive Cave and Cardinal's Heart. With the latest addition being the Massage Mini-Game. So now you must wait.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes