VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
cool

all builds or fighter only?

I've tried to do a slut run from fresh, but she either has no money on lvlups or ends being trapped in infinite orgasms due to skyrocketing sensitivity. Don't like to use guides, that's why my maximum is lizardmen floor.

Pure fighter looks doable, but...kinda senseless...
Agility bro. They can't beat you if they can't hit you. lol. Second stat dexterity. Cleave is a must. Slut really is "almost" impossible on a fresh run though.

SuceT

Jan 26, 2021
I feel like I am the only person who likes the card based combat system.
I like it but it needs to be polished. Right now the balance suck. The game is really piss easy if you know what to do, and in the boring way. Also getting H-scenes is just tedious.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
My problem isn't the balance because it's something that will be polished during developement but the current base system feels unengaging and unrewarding, I only use two or three because more cards would be too random.
The dev really put some thought on the theory of some mechanics and their interactions but in practice you don't use them in combat or simply they can't interract. Enemy aroused to 50% gained dazed but at that point they are always in horny mode or will switch to it next turn (in my experience) so it's utterly useless which is a shame.
A real improvement is the flexibility of tenets and the techniques repertoire compared to a static locked upgrades system that was previously implemented. Just less random, more player control/gestion in combat and interaction between system is necessary in my opinion.

Reactions: EmilIrving

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
That's what I thought...and that sucks
At least on Prisoner difficulty. Completely doable on medium in a fresh run. And it CAN be done on the hardest difficulty, just insanely hard with a fresh run. Never did slut on prisoner fresh run myself. Just combat.

supirzed

Aug 17, 2018
I really love library of ruina but i feel like adding card combat here was a huge downgrade. It's boring, unbalanced, and doesn't fit the battlefuck system at all. It will take ages of polishing to make combat as enjoyable as it was in 0.13. Huge waste of resources. Looks like the dev bit off more than he could chew but to stubborn to admit it or just using it as an excuse to milk patrons with no meaningful content updates. Sad!

Dec 9, 2018
Sorry, it's not us dude. I am trying to be polite but the game balance is shit right now. Beat Karryn's Prison on the hardest difficulty. It was really hard, but the game has good balance. The card system could work if you really love it if you balance the game a lot better.
"How is this game in development not as balanced as this finished game?"

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
I really love library of ruina but i feel like adding card combat here was a huge downgrade. It's boring, unbalanced, and doesn't fit the battlefuck system at all. It will take ages of polishing to make combat as enjoyable as it was in 0.13. Huge waste of resources. Looks like the dev bit off more than he could chew but to stubborn to admit it or just using it as an excuse to milk patrons with no meaningful content updates. Sad!
As a former patron that left cause of the card battle system reveal I will have to call bullshit, this guy is releasing his updates free, not even behind the patreon paywall.

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
:sneaky:Let's do some democracy boios.
Public poll. One week.

May 25, 2022
I subscribe to the idea that games should be inclusive and consider adding accessibility options for people with disabilities :cry:
I'm retarded and the combat with cards is not hard to me, I just thing that it is awful.

:sneaky:Let's do some democracy boios.
Public poll. One week.
Only people with Patreon accounts can vote, this is rigged.

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
I never played Ruina, but I DID play Slay the Spire and a bunch of derivative games that arose from it.

Is Ruina just that much more popular and so replaced the other games in everyone's consciousness, or is there actually something special about it that makes everyone point to this game as a copy of it?

Reactions: AmadeusV

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
No option for new system (techniques selection, enemy status etc) but with less rng and actually being able to do combos? You know like a card game.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
Because people were breaking the game (not in a good way) by changing the wrong values.
that doesn't really feel like a good reason, some people being dumb shouldn't be a reason to remove it. I really hope there was a better reason than that

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes