VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Bask-0a

Formerly 'Chetti'
Nov 19, 2020
Yeah, something fucked up in my file, after that bug with Initiate fellatio even after removing it some cards refuse to dissapear after being use and the enemies stop acting :/

Dec 9, 2018
Is it normal that the card "Initiate blowjob" doesn't disappear after use?
Edit: Yeah, the card is buggy, doesn't add corruption and doesn't disappear. edit 2: Additionally, the enemy doesn't react any more after using it.
Did you use it against the trogolodytes/green monsters? I think I noticed, that you cannot initiate blowjobs against those. The card does not get used up and if their interests are changed to Mouth and they are horny, they will no longer attack. So if your hand only consists of the Initiate Blowjob card, you will be kinda stuck.

Reactions: Bask-0a

tzydekki

Jun 11, 2021
So i get these little fine golden threat of light remains on the defeated bosses, i know you can activate to fight them with a totem but how do i get one? Can't find totems from the cheat menu either.

SuceT

Jan 26, 2021
I never played Ruina, but I DID play Slay the Spire and a bunch of derivative games that arose from it.

Is Ruina just that much more popular and so replaced the other games in everyone's consciousness, or is there actually something special about it that makes everyone point to this game as a copy of it?
Well, in Slay the Spire you reroll your hand every turn for exemple, not the case in ruina. But the system in ruina is very different from this game, much more complexe. It's just that the card aesthetic is cleary inspired by ruina: CombatPagesSample.png

SuceT

Jan 26, 2021
But idk why peoples are talking about "filtering", the game is fucking easy, notably because the heal+draw card is still too strong for the early game (even with the nerf).

Zeeahhhh

May 25, 2019
Can anyone please drop a save/help as to why the gallery cheats don't work? In game and they don't do anything.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
i see that some people did not like card update
i never played this game before card update, so i don't know how it was before, but card system is decent with exception of picking card and enemy that you want to use it on. It should be more fluid like in slay the spire.
also perhaps some upgrades should be obtainable in one time consumable ? we already have passive items and costumes from main bosses
Plus how about fusing cards together to get slightly more powerful cards ? or cards with special effect ?
also, perhaps instead of having an option to endlessly add cards after defeating one enemy, they should drop only one at a time ?
game becomes really easy after defeating phantom blue lady cause her cards are OP so i just stacked them all at once and become a destroyer of worlds having 100% drop rate of only two per sub type would be better for balance
perhaps destroying cards to aquaire some sort of xp/energy so you can use it in some sort of personal skill tree ? like increase or lower willpower drain after orgasm, small passive regeneration of stamina or increased stamina amount, or more action points ?
also skill tree could be categorized in beast/samurai/whatever so you have to grind some enemies a little to obtain them all/and earn all skills related to tree ?
i will pile more suggestions later, cheers

Last edited:

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
I will say one thing and that is the first iteration of anything is always sketchy. Abandoning a concept you like too early can be a pretty big mistake especially when it attracts the kind of set in their ways people like those that hate anything with the hint of a card. There is a pretty large amount of people that see cards and it doesnt matter how or why they work or are in the game they will instantly hate it without giving it a proper go.

Reactions: Azzo and SuceT

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Can't defeat the first boss by using lewd skills, Saria gets defeated instead, even with 100 WP.

Edit: Sergal too.

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Can't defeat the first boss by using lewd skills, Saria gets defeated instead, even with 100 WP.

Edit: Sergal too.
Against bosses (also known as dangerous enemies) you lose when your stamina hit 0 or arousal hit 100, you don't have the get up phase (for stamina) or willpower decrease.
It is possible to defeat them with lewd just better one, the 2nd card of a lewd type usually is enough also all lewd attack are not equal, hands, mouth and feet do less damage than butt, breast and pussy for example. Having two initiative (use the bracelet) and drawing two card (marauder tenet) will ensure an easy victory. the difference between the first hand lewd card and the second pussy one is almost times 4.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes