VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Against bosses (also known as dangerous enemies) you lose when your stamina hit 0 or arousal hit 100, you don't have the get up phase (for stamina) or willpower decrease.
It is possible to defeat them with lewd just better one, the 2nd card of a lewd type usually is enough also all lewd attack are not equal, hands, mouth and feet do less damage than butt, breast and pussy for example. Having two initiative (use the bracelet) and drawing two card (marauder tenet) will ensure an easy victory. the difference between the first hand lewd card and the second pussy one is almost times 4.
I do that. It just when he's supposed to die it's Saria that loses instead.

Riku46

May 20, 2018
The first impact with the card system made me give up immediately at the first encounter. Today I wanted to dedicate a few hours to explore it better. In my opinion this system is a big step backwards. Honestly, it's one of the few games in which I saw enormous potential, I was even thinking of subscribing to the author's patreon, but if the gameplay remains this way I think I'll abandon it.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I play this game some time ago, I like the combat with the concept mechanics but I feel that it was barebones. When the card system drop I didn't mind that much, is barebones and as some people mention, feels worse than the turn base system, but can improve and be better.

Now, I can see that a lot of people is divided and there is a poll to see which system wins, as a suggestion, I have a couple of example of good combat systems, being card base or turn base.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just trying to make a suggestion among all the caos regarding the new system. I really like this game, it has a ton of potential on top of being already good.

Last edited:

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
I play this game some time ago, I like the combat with the concept mechanics but I feel that it was barebones. When the card system drop I didn't mind that much, is barebones and as some people mention, feels worse than the turn base system, but can improve and be better.

Now, I can see that a lot of people is divided and there is a poll to see which system wins, as a suggestion, I have a couple of example of good combat systems, being card base or turn base.
Just trying to make a suggestion among all the caos regarding the new system. I really like this game, it has a ton of potential on top of being already good.
I thought Princess Synergy wasn't out yet. Is there a demo or something out now?

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
is the discord on the main page the right one? I get error when I try. Or maybe I got ban when someone hacked ny account and spammed ton of shit.

spillywilly

Nov 4, 2017
Issue:

The orgasm Cut-in appears only once in a rest period.

Saria rests -> gets her first orgasm -> Cut-in is displayed. Afterwards, this Cut-in will not be displayed until she rests again.

Reactions: anon241

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
For the Art Style, idk, but yeah it's really good. For the gameplay, check Karryn's Prison
Light Space Love was also going in this direction, but I think it is turning more narrative since the original builds. Too much talking too little sex fighting :p

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes