VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
It's been stated that there's no plans for the outfit to be changed in scenes. Sidejobs will have their specific outfits, and are more likely to have variants since they'll require far fewer art assets for changin outfits.
yeah, otherwise basically every single scene, like every cut in for in battle sex, and losses, would need to have like, several variants for several outfits, and it's kinda already a lot of stuff.

whereas this way, we could still get outfits, but without 'sorry this update took a whole year, there's no new scenes but i still had to redo every scene like 5 times, here's 5 new outfits' and every scene with changeable outfits now taking quite a bit longer, potentially.

johnnytwohats

Sep 12, 2017
I wonder if we'll ever get CG scenes that have movement to em. The singular shot pictures is nice but movement would be great too. Still good either way.

Reactions: tzydekki

Shade660

May 24, 2020
Why there is sound before and after but not during the scene itself. That was disspointing for me tbh
its good otherwise.

JUDAEL

Jul 8, 2017
While i love the game since day one, the only thing that turns me off is how sex is integrated....

I mean...what's the point to use sex cards..?... try to answer this..

don't get me wrong i'm ok with the actual battle system, but all sexual cgs in this game are forced sex (and it's great)...but why Saria should use sex cards..?

Looking at CGs shouldnt be only the enemies to use them ?

eg : you use initiate vag card..but cg actually shows that she get raped....(and again thaz great!)...but there is no point...

i just mean that while everything is good...the funniest (sex) part is bad integrated.

Imho only enemies should try to corrupt her..not viceversa.
than "after corruption" she may do jobs, consensuals..etc...

it looks like things are inverted..here, still great work btw...

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
While i love the game since day one, the only thing that turns me off is how sex is integrated....

I mean...what's the point to use sex cards..?... try to answer this..

don't get me wrong i'm ok with the actual battle system, but all sexual cgs in this game are forced sex (and it's great)...but why Saria should use sex cards..?

Looking at CGs shouldnt be only the enemies to use them ?

eg : you use initiate vag card..but cg actually shows that she get raped....(and again thaz great!)...but there is no point...

i just mean that while everything is good...the funniest (sex) part is bad integrated.

Imho only enemies should try to corrupt her..not viceversa.
than "after corruption" she may do jobs, consensuals..etc...

it looks like things are inverted..here, still great work btw...
dude that's super early alpha

JUDAEL

Jul 8, 2017
NO..there aren't, and i'm not talking about the quality, (that imo is more than enough) but for .
what they represent. If you draw a rape scene, with improvements, its still a rape scene.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes