VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes
Oct 28, 2021
I guess Velminth is taking an extra month again for this next update? I know he said this was gonna be more story focused so it should be pretty big looking forward to it!

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Holy moly, Valiant Efforts is such a banger i wonder if there is some extended version of this. Appart from that, i have a few problems with the game itself. Deck building system is good for a rogue like/lite type of games, this rng based system is just frustrating and unenjoyable in rpgs. The UI itself is really cluttered, getting into some menus/options have additional unnecessary steps. Also i wish there was a way to modify a body a bit, i'm not into Henry Cavill GIGACHAD 12pack muscles especially on a female character.

The overall playthrough was kinda fun, i'll come back later, much closer to the full release. I have a hope for constant updates, even tho games in this genre die pretty quickly.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
What is required to get the Max Corrupt lines when enemies cum in Sarias mouth? I have the highest rank for blowjobs, although not fully ranked in other parts for the mouth, but she's still disgusted by them cumming in her mouth.

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
What is required to get the Max Corrupt lines when enemies cum in Sarias mouth? I have the highest rank for blowjobs, although not fully ranked in other parts for the mouth, but she's still disgusted by them cumming in her mouth.
I think u need this
sr.png

Jan 11, 2018
How do you fix the theater bugging out and playing the wrong scene and being stuck in an endless loading loop after the scene is finished?

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes