VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
my problem with this game is the fact we have so little enemies variation, Troglodite is only anal, Bonepicker is only a single cut in and is bugged, the bird... I forgot they existance, the alien on the basement ship only have caress too, maybe he should inscrease the cut in first before making a big advance in the story

Reactions: Hornyy69

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
my problem with this game is the fact we have so little enemies variation, Troglodite is only anal, Bonepicker is only a single cut in and is bugged, the bird... I forgot they existance, the alien on the basement ship only have caress too, maybe he should inscrease the cut in first before making a big advance in the story
The whole shtick is that one update is for lewd content and then the next update is for non-lewd content. Personally, I think I'd rather have more of the world to explore than having a few more cut-ins for the same enemies from previous updates.

But then again, I actually find the world interesting and the dev has a knack for making really pretty backdrops, so I'm a bit biased.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
The whole shtick is that one update is for lewd content and then the next update is for non-lewd content. Personally, I think I'd rather have more of the world to explore than having a few more cut-ins for the same enemies from previous updates.

But then again, I actually find the world interesting and the dev has a knack for making really pretty backdrops, so I'm a bit biased.
dont get me wrong I would love to see more of this world but you pretty sure know too that most of the people here dont play this game for the story, also I would love to see more enemies type and interactions.

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
Props to the dev for sticking with this, trying out different ideas, not being afraid to rework systems or scrap work if he's not happy with it. At the end of the day that's the dedication that will make this a true gem.

Seeing him iterate on this game also makes me appreciate KP more, so many things that game gets right that you don't even notice. The gradual corruption and how it affects your character and the game mechanics just works so well in that game. I appreciate this dev doesn't just want to copy-paste someone else's game but make his own and potentially something even better.

Hope he sticks with it through all the challenges and setbacks.

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
Can anyone share his latest post on Patreon? seems like he's explaining what direction he wants to take the game now.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
is nothing special you only need to walk to right while fucking/killing everyone on the way, now if you want to know like enemies weakness and stuff like that I can help
so I wanted to ask u how do I know that enemies are going to fk me after this round?

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
let me give a example to make it simple: when the enemy attack you in sexual ways normally will pop like *Saria ass corruption raise to 16%* you need to wait until is reach 100% winch change to *Saria ass corruption raise* then you need to wait until he try to have sex with you, but be warned, if your ass corruption is 100% and the enemy want your pussy he will not iniciate sex unless your pussy corruption is in 100% too

Reactions: Hornyy69

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
let me give a example to make it simple: when the enemy attack you in sexual ways normally will pop like *Saria ass corruption raise to 16%* you need to wait until is reach 100% winch change to *Saria ass corruption raise* then you need to wait until he try to have sex with you, but be warned, if your ass corruption is 100% and the enemy want your pussy he will not iniciate sex unless your pussy corruption is in 100% too
k so 100% corruption of a particular part and that is wanted by enemy leads to sex scene.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
1696916847231.png
is there way to unlock this scene?how to get adventurer +

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
and I tried to do this but 2 of these things happening 1st I am getting exhausted cause of 0 wp and other is enemies are cumming before having sex lol

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes