VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
and I tried to do this but 2 of these things happening 1st I am getting exhausted cause of 0 wp and other is enemies are cumming before having sex lol
that the worst thing about the game, honestly I use an cheat to make my willpower infinite to not have that problem

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
--snip--
  • by
--snip--
I've made some modifications to this cheat menu plugin specifically for Saria Reclaimed (along with a generic change).

Generic Changes:
  • Actor selectors only list party members. (Some games have too many actors to scroll through otherwise)
  • God mode cheat split into 4 cheats (Infinite HP, Infinite MP, Infinite TP, No Skill Costs)
Game-specific Changes:
  • The HP, MP, and TP labels have been changed to match how they show ingame. (HP=PL, MP=ST, TP=WP)

EDIT: Migrated God mode split to generic.

EDIT: Removed attachments and replaced with a link to the github fork that has my changes. For downloads, check the release on the github.

Last edited:

halcyonpurge

Feb 7, 2019
Dev propably doesn't have a clear picture of what he wants for this game...
Hopefully this game would work somehow.
KP sets the bar too high....
first game syndrome. there's nothing particularly wrong with incremental development - as for me, i don't have any investment or anything in this project, and there's plenty of other things i can do so i can just watch in passing while development goes on. having reworks and revamps as your skills improve and your vision changes isn't at all uncommon, and it isn't super concerning to see. that's just how it is sometimes. if it were some, ahem, $27k per month patreon perpetual beta project, that would be extremely concerning, but for something of this size that everyone gets access to for free, it's nothing major.

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
first game syndrome. there's nothing particularly wrong with incremental development - as for me, i don't have any investment or anything in this project, and there's plenty of other things i can do so i can just watch in passing while development goes on. having reworks and revamps as your skills improve and your vision changes isn't at all uncommon, and it isn't super concerning to see. that's just how it is sometimes. if it were some, ahem, $27k per month patreon perpetual beta project, that would be extremely concerning, but for something of this size that everyone gets access to for free, it's nothing major.
the bird in your pfp gave me a feeling of great peace, i feel better knowing he is there watching me scroll these threads

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes