VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Best deck build pls?
Been a little while, but for this version (IIRC and likely to change with later versions) use the 3 strongest attacks you can get (1 of each attack type) and the rest is 1 recovery and the one that lets you draw 2 cards. This basically lets you just constantly refill your health and hand of cards. The only issue is with the beekeeper enemies, since if you don't kill them fast they stack dodge stacks and become basically invulnerable.

zadoll

Apr 20, 2019
is look kinda strange honestly
i am not close to animation work, 0 exp with. I just want to show how its might been in the game. Cuz its very frustating for me then there is no rought animation in final multiple vaginal and anal actions.. Static picture riun all the tension. Sound is nice, art is perfect ..but.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
interesting
reminds me of Karynprison on its early stages
but my main contempt is the unability to press X to cancel/back out
and its only accepting mouse for the selection

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
So any animation idea?? Iv do some anim with neuro, very wants something like this in game...

I have an idea, focus on pictures mechanics and gameplay and leave animations for later
especially cause they look terrible

Reactions: iamnuff and Xill

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
So any animation idea?? Iv do some anim with neuro, very wants something like this in game...

For h-animations to be worth making requires a lot of work, and wouldn't really work with the current gameplays quick cut-ins. You'd need to redraw every asset so you have more movement range. You could reserve it for cutscenes. If you did want to use it for battles then you'd probably want to change how cut-ins are handled. Maybe replace the character profile with the last used cut-in during that battle?

BodhiZafa

Dec 29, 2022
So do some of the cards just not work? Initiate Vaginal just get's me stuck. I can't do anything and nothing happens. Also I can't even use heat haze no matter what? What am I missing? Is the game just broken in this update?

Edit: Okay I just tried to get the enemy to start the vaginal scene and I can't do anything. I didn't see any posts about this when I tries searching for results. What is going on? Is the game broken now?

Edit2: Oh I figured it out. It's the skip turn at the top of the screen. Got it now. My Bad.

Last edited:

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
So for those of us who don't want to make a twitter account to see the above post; has the release been delayed by another month? Fine if so, just haven't heard an exact word of what is going on with 2 months and no major post by Velminth?

halcyonpurge

Feb 7, 2019
So for those of us who don't want to make a twitter account to see the above post; has the release been delayed by another month? Fine if so, just haven't heard an exact word of what is going on with 2 months and no major post by Velminth?
there's a couple twitter links above; some from a user making animations using the 2d images in the game, and the one from OP's twitter. OP's tweet (xeet) is a promotional image of Saria being forcibly masturbated by aliens

Reactions: amgwtfover

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
there's a couple twitter links above; some from a user making animations using the 2d images in the game, and the one from OP's twitter. OP's tweet (xeet) is a promotional image of Saria being forcibly masturbated by aliens
Thank you for the info, completely unrelated to the 2 month update hiatus then? Huh, hope all is well in Velminth world

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Thank you for the info, completely unrelated to the 2 month update hiatus then? Huh, hope all is well in Velminth world
nobody know how is the mind of the clown... (Im not calling him a clown, that just a expression/meme that my country use a lot following with a image of the joker)

KrowKrejuski

Nov 22, 2017
I've made some modifications to this cheat menu plugin specifically for Saria Reclaimed (along with a generic change).

Generic Changes:
  • Actor selectors only list party members. (Some games have too many actors to scroll through otherwise)
  • God mode cheat split into 4 cheats (Infinite HP, Infinite MP, Infinite TP, No Skill Costs)
Game-specific Changes:
  • The HP, MP, and TP labels have been changed to match how they show ingame. (HP=PL, MP=ST, TP=WP)

EDIT: Migrated God mode split to generic.

EDIT: Removed attachments and replaced with a link to the github fork that has my changes. For downloads, check the release on the github.
I can't get this to work... It keeps saying that it "failed to load: js/plugins/Cheat_Menu.js"

Edit: I did some tweaking, and I got a call stack error, so I added the onload line of code from the link below the insert. But now it's just a blank screen.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I can't get this to work... It keeps saying that it "failed to load: js/plugins/Cheat_Menu.js"

Edit: I did some tweaking, and I got a call stack error, so I added the onload line of code from the link below the insert. But now it's just a blank screen.
You haven't installed it correctly. Make sure you download the Cheat_Menu_Saria_Reclaimed.zip from the release and extract the contents to the game folder.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017

Just downloaded the game fresh from the OP, plus the cheat menu for this game from (the asset named Cheat_Menu_Saria_Reclaimed.zip)

After extracting both, ran the patcher and then started the game. No issues, cheat menu is working fine. :unsure:

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes