VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

derilk

Jun 22, 2018
interesting game, but for the lvoe of good put in a map or something XD i spent a good amount of time figuring how to progress on shrub finding only some "dead ends", only to my surprise discover that one dungeon goes faar mroe depper, having some direction would be good too

Reactions: Keldin

burningfingerz

Sep 1, 2019
I am dying for the next update, please release thank you.
According to the Trello, there's only 1 thing left to do for 0.16, though there is an entirely new category with 0 checkboxes (Expeditions & Intermission Events). Not sure about that.

Fingers crossed end of this month!

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
FANTASTIC GAME!! I've been playing this off and on for about a year now, and I'm super excited to see where it'll go! In my opinion, this will definitely be better than Karryn's Prison when it's done.

2 questions:

1. Why do I get defeated within 3 or 4 turns when fighting "dangerous enemies" like Oskar the Drunk? Stamina and willpower never get depleted, but within a few turns I've lost. I've tried fighting fully clothed with all attack cards, and I've tried fighting naked with lust cards.

2. How can I manage things better in order to not get defeared when doing full blown sexual acts? There's been very few times when an enemy gets to cum on Saria from sex acts because I get defeated before then.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
FANTASTIC GAME!! I've been playing this off and on for about a year now, and I'm super excited to see where it'll go! In my opinion, this will definitely be better than Karryn's Prison when it's done.

2 questions:

1. Why do I get defeated within 3 or 4 turns when fighting "dangerous enemies" like Oskar the Drunk? Stamina and willpower never get depleted, but within a few turns I've lost. I've tried fighting fully clothed with all attack cards, and I've tried fighting naked with lust cards.

2. How can I manage things better in order to not get defeared when doing full blown sexual acts? There's been very few times when an enemy gets to cum on Saria from sex acts because I get defeated before then.
1 you will be defeated if your pleasure parameter reach 100% while facing dangerous enemies.

2 my hint is, use the "teasing" cards until all enemies are with like 50% of the pleasure gauge filled and then you use the sex attack, otherwise here a chance of you end up losing. enemies will cum on saria after sex only after you adquire the right passive by having sex with them multiple time

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
I know it's just a funny; a rushed game is forever bad - a delayed game will eventually be great.
Generally I would agree. A rushed game is 90% going to be a bad game (FNV was rushed and it is one of the most beloved in the series) and 90% of the time a delayed game will be a milked game (we all know which games by now). Not saying Vel will be one of those devs but you have to admit... I have a point. I really would stress giving HIGH praise when products are done. Less disappointment if something goes wrong.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes