VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
3 months with no updates is a real bummer 0.16 must be HUGE but it would have been nice to get any sort of update like the new combat cut-ins or even just any balancing/bug fixes that have been done this is my most anticipated game on here right now I love it not throwing any shade or hate on Vel just super hyped for the next update!
There are various screenshots and detailed table on Trello. Or you know, sub to his patron.

Oct 28, 2021
There are various screenshots and detailed table on Trello. Or you know, sub to his patron.
I think you may have misunderstood my comment I wasn't asking for progress updates I was just saying it would have been nice to have some sort of game update no matter how small. I look at the trello and there is A screenshot for current build I don't know where you're seeing various ones, and I am unable to currently support Vel financially on Patreon although I do fully plan to purchase the full game on release. Here's looking forward to next month maybe a Christmas update that would be pretty sick!

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
I think you may have misunderstood my comment I wasn't asking for progress updates I was just saying it would have been nice to have some sort of game update no matter how small. I look at the trello and there is A screenshot for current build I don't know where you're seeing various ones, and I am unable to currently support Vel financially on Patreon although I do fully plan to purchase the full game on release. Here's looking forward to next month maybe a Christmas update that would be pretty sick!
is taking long because Vel end up discarding the update halfway and started to make another (this update in question)

Reactions: Jaffarpok316
Oct 28, 2021
is taking long because Vel end up discarding the update halfway and started to make another (this update in question)
Yeah I saw the "scrapped" part on trello and was like huh wonder what that's about lol I can see post titles on Patreon but not what they're about guess now I know what the one about schizophrenic practices was about XD

May 27, 2019
I am kinda worried though that he keeps scraping the updates and starting over.
Well so far he only scrapped one update, the original 0.16 from two months ago I think? Judging from the trello nothing got scrapped this month but rather the scope of the update got bigger. It's no updates either way but at least content is being made and not just repeatedly scrapped and remade.

Sep 27, 2020
I wish we were able to unlock sex scenes by defeating the enemies.
I don't really wanna purposely lose just to unlock scenes; at least give me a surrender button. (I am decent at the game)

The following mechanic would be fun:
Every time you defeat an enemy, Saria desires to fantasize about the enemy.
This causes libido to increase minutely.
This allows you the option to "fantasize" at camp about the enemy.
If you do a fragment of the scene plays (1 image you can put a filter on it).
Then you gain half (or less) of the corruption you would have doing the scene.

Doing this would allow ppl good at the game to also enjoy the sex elements of the game. Since the fantasize is optional ppl who want to do a 0 corruption run can still do so.

Let me know what you think Velminth

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
I wish we were able to unlock sex scenes by defeating the enemies.
I don't really wanna purposely lose just to unlock scenes; at least give me a surrender button. (I am decent at the game)

The following mechanic would be fun:
Every time you defeat an enemy, Saria desires to fantasize about the enemy.
This causes libido to increase minutely.
This allows you the option to "fantasize" at camp about the enemy.
If you do a fragment of the scene plays (1 image you can put a filter on it).
Then you gain half (or less) of the corruption you would have doing the scene.

Doing this would allow ppl good at the game to also enjoy the sex elements of the game. Since the fantasize is optional ppl who want to do a 0 corruption run can still do so.

Let me know what you think Velminth
That's the Hightales option on trello.

JUDAEL

Jul 8, 2017
Hope that is not gonna ruin the fun part... when you know that "that" option is there...

Log_Launcher

Jan 23, 2022
^ likely it can, it's just being finnicky/doesn't show it.

pretty sure it's unlocking cards. been a hot minute, but the reason it's 'irreversible' is because you can't lose access to said cards.
thanks while also the lewd crest as well having problems XD

May 27, 2019
Oh shit the dev actually responded :PogChamp:
I also have no idea what you talking about here. Is this like a patreon feature?

also JUDAEL what are you talking about
Trello is the site used to post the roadmap. According to it Hightales should come in 0.17
"If the setting is on, upon defeating an enemy all Cut-Ins and CGs pertaining to it are unlocked in the gallery, regardless of if they happened or not. However you do not gain the “benefits” that come with real unlocks."
The "benefits" probably refers to the sex stat increase that comes from the CGs and cut ins actually happening.

Reactions: randomgamer986

PowWow

May 28, 2020
Following the Trello over the last couple months has been a wild ride.
First .16 gets scrapped, oh no!
Then it gets put back up and steadily gets completed, then a couple weeks go by with no activity, then it gets updated again, and then everything gets shuffled around and... I have no idea if this update is going to be massive, normal, or a complete and total mess.
I guess we'll wait and see, but hey, compared to other games I've followed this has barely been a blip worth mentioning.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DemonLord98
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes