VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Following the Trello over the last couple months has been a wild ride.
First .16 gets scrapped, oh no!
Then it gets put back up and steadily gets completed, then a couple weeks go by with no activity, then it gets updated again, and then everything gets shuffled around and... I have no idea if this update is going to be massive, normal, or a complete and total mess.
I guess we'll wait and see, but hey, compared to other games I've followed this has barely been a blip worth mentioning.
I'm honestly worried the update will be a cluster fuck mess that disappoints the fans and it will dishearten the Dev enough that he just abandons the game.

Sep 27, 2020
I'm honestly worried the update will be a cluster fuck mess that disappoints the fans and it will dishearten the Dev enough that he just abandons the game.
won't comments like this also be disheartening? I think we should be positive given that we are getting content for free. I would understand the negativity if ppl were patreon supporters.

matthewroute

Feb 20, 2021
The update will be released closer to January, according to the developer's roadmap - work on version 0.16 is almost complete The project has not been abandoned, and that's great.

1702279170252.png

Roadmap:
Last update of the roadmap: yesterday, at 6:30 p.m.

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
The update will be released closer to January, according to the developer's roadmap - work on version 0.16 is almost complete The project has not been abandoned, and that's great.

View attachment 3163658

Roadmap:
Last update of the roadmap: yesterday, at 6:30 p.m.
;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

12Someone12

Jun 14, 2023
Can someone please give me a full save (edited or not)? Im on linux and I couldn't get the mtool to work nor could I figure out which variables I have to change in the rpg save editors

12Someone12

Jun 14, 2023
No my good sir I do, i can not change the amount of times Saria has fornicated which leads to not being able to see some text, sound and cutscenes

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes