VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
can someone give me any advice on how to play this game ? do i win fighting or like there is sexual acts im kinda confused here... can i get stronger some how? most of the fights are very hard to do in the desert map

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
This game solves my main gripe with Karryn's Prison - combat and h-combat no longer hard lock each other... only to make it damn near impossible to see anything beyond foreplay because one of the sides is going to collapse before 'corruption' gets to 100. Like, come on, just make lewd cards raise related stat by 20-40 points and that would be it.

JUDAEL

Jul 8, 2017
I'm ok with the actual cap for h scene instead.
Lowering it, it will means to low the corruption side of the game...
maybe a simple h mode can be unlocked by cheats as theyre already in the game

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
Woah, this seems to have changed drastically since the last time I saw it. It was more like a traditional RPG in terms of combat but now I see cards...?

Sep 27, 2020
HELP
Hey can someone explain to me how to use inspiration? I can't make heads or tails of it. How do I increase my initiative? so far i only found the leather hand medallion

For ppl that need help with the combat:
  • This is a deck building game i.e. YOU HAVE TO BUILD YOUR DECK RIGHT
  • Things to remember:
    • You CANNOT deck out. The cards are recycled. You can make a one card deck
    • number of cards only affects likely hood of drawing
    • exploit weakness
    • USE ITEMS
      • It does not take initiative to use an item
      • throwing knives vs boss
    • RUN AWAY
      • When you encounter a new enemy see what their weaknesses are and then run away
    • DO NOT make a generalist deck. find out the enemies weakness and build a deck to counter them
    • cheese:
      • Get leather hand medallion from doctor right of the rising ribs valley
      • use energy reserves

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
I guess building a new combat system seems to take some time (doesn't surprise me).
I just hope this game doesn't suffer under feature creep. It's always better to be left wanting more at the end than to drift into apathy with the amount of stuff to do. Looking at you Ubisoft poop...
Looking forward to the next update! :D

Reactions: Banshee96
Sep 27, 2020
HELP
is there anyway to level up / increase initiative or card draw? I get inspiration but I do not know how to use it.

has anyone defeated the dream weaver boss in the hive?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I guess building a new combat system seems to take some time (doesn't surprise me).
I just hope this game doesn't suffer under feature creep. It's always better to be left wanting more at the end than to drift into apathy with the amount of stuff to do. Looking at you Ubisoft poop...
Looking forward to the next update! :D
What kind of combat system is he making? The trello doesn't get updated anymore.

Eubouleos

Apr 29, 2022
The combat system is quite clearly inspired by the game Library of Ruina. You can check it out to get a feel for what the dev is aiming for.
I can see where you're getting at, though it could honestly been coincidental, or independently convergent due to similar influences from non-hentai related games.

May 27, 2019
I can see where you're getting at, though it could honestly been coincidental, or independently convergent due to similar influences from non-hentai related games.
Considering Velmnith's posted a few pieces for character from the new Project Moon(LoR devs) game on his twitter it seems very likely he's familiar with Library of Ruina. If that is indeed the case I hope he can successfully transfer the good parts over since I really enjoyed Ruina when I played it.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
So, finally came around to giving 15.1 a go. The new Card System turned out to be alright in my books.

The only real issue i got, is that some sexual exploits record doesn't seem to get updated properly.

Was trying to "farm" the blue orb tentacle thingy, but the pussy penetration record stays the same.

Still, one of my favorite games atm. Looking forward to future updates.

EDIT:

Encountered one fast travel point via camp, that doesn't properly unlock so far (ship in the desert). Not the biggest deal in the world, but if this keeps on happening it could be rather annoying.

Last edited:
May 27, 2019
For those that don't check the trello the previous 0.16 tasks were completed but new ones were also added, 0.17 task got set up as well. Might mean no update soon, might not, we'll see.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Encountered one fast travel point via camp, that doesn't properly unlock so far (ship in the desert).
It's probably a design choice, it's like that since the beginning, maybe we'll get why later in the development.

As for the game update stalling.
The guy is working alone if I'm not mistaken, doing everything you'll see in game... by himself, not putting the game behind a paywall and sharing his work with us here and others platforms.
He tries to redo core aspects of the game to make it more enjoyable, you can't expect him to keep a monthly update schedule without losing his sanity. XD

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
It's probably a design choice, it's like that since the beginning, maybe we'll get why later in the development.

As for the game update stalling.
The guy is working alone if I'm not mistaken, doing everything you'll see in game... by himself, not putting the game behind a paywall and sharing his work with us here and others platforms.
He tries to redo core aspects of the game to make it more enjoyable, you can't expect him to keep a monthly update schedule without losing his sanity. XD
Very true. I do think he's stuck now though. If that makes sense. In taking the idea from his mind and making it fun and playable.

Oct 28, 2021
3 months with no updates is a real bummer 0.16 must be HUGE but it would have been nice to get any sort of update like the new combat cut-ins or even just any balancing/bug fixes that have been done this is my most anticipated game on here right now I love it not throwing any shade or hate on Vel just super hyped for the next update!

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes