VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Exidel

Nov 2, 2017
Biggest mistake was completely changing the gameplay all for the sake of trying to make the game more "unique" when all it really did was alienate and split the group of people following the game and then break every single aspect of the game in the process. Even now when I want to play this game again, I still only default to the v0.13.1 version.

Unless there's some serious improvement of the moment-to-moment gameplay, the game will, at best, finish as an uninspired attempt at reinventing card battle RPGs, or at worse, just not be finished at all and abandoned.

Strayka

Jun 29, 2020
Some of the people here sound like the devs that hated on elden ring and baldurs gate 3 trying something new should be encouraged if your so obsessed with this being the new karryns prison or whatever then go play that? i damn near never hear actual constructive criticism some of yall are entitled as hell

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Biggest mistake was completely changing the gameplay all for the sake of trying to make the game more "unique" when all it really did was alienate and split the group of people following the game and then break every single aspect of the game in the process. Even now when I want to play this game again, I still only default to the v0.13.1 version.

Unless there's some serious improvement of the moment-to-moment gameplay, the game will, at best, finish as an uninspired attempt at reinventing card battle RPGs, or at worse, just not be finished at all and abandoned.
Very true. It was a bad mistake.

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Some of the people here sound like the devs that hated on elden ring and baldurs gate 3 trying something new should be encouraged if your so obsessed with this being the new karryns prison or whatever then go play that? i damn near never hear actual constructive criticism some of yall are entitled as hell
something new in er?:unsure:

Reactions: BigBiggieBig

Strayka

Jun 29, 2020
To comment more on the style of the game was before the card update was a metric ton of looking through some menus to get one thing done the first card update was janky as hell but it was also the first implementation in the game it also solved a few problems including the comically large amount of menu swapping needed to do anything other then just attack or just do lewd stuff i honestly hate the double menu karryns prison uses

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
To comment more on the style of the game was before the card update was a metric ton of looking through some menus to get one thing done the first card update was janky as hell but it was also the first implementation in the game it also solved a few problems including the comically large amount of menu swapping needed to do anything other then just attack or just do lewd stuff i honestly hate the double menu karryns prison uses
I honestly like the card sistem way more but something that I think we can agree is " the sex mid battle in this game is not so good, since once you initiate sex with somebody you can only "wait" and pray that the enemy will be defeated before you fall bc of 0 willpower, but honestly that one of very few things that I think they should change, I like the sex pose and the card sistem

Reactions: Humanbug

namastesta

Sep 1, 2019
I like the card system. I think it could add interesting variety in cut-ins hopefully. It still needs work to create more depth.

Honestly, what I think Velminth really needs is a good partner or partners. They're doing a lot and experimenting a lot, on their own. A team could add expertise in needed areas which would allow their vision and their game to come alive and evolve faster than Velminth can do alone.

A good software engineer & game designer with an eye for quality would eliminate a lot of time spent on bugs and bring stability to gameplay. Another artist and storyteller to work with could spur on velminth's creativity and help flesh out the stories of Saria's world more.

I hate the term potential here. Because it usually means crap. So, I am going to ignore the game and focus on the more critical part in game & software development: the pipeline.

Velminth has creative, artistic, and storytelling talent. Their coding is rough and their project management is questionable. If they can solve those problems with teammates or on their own, I think they will make great games.

Monsta kaddo

Sep 23, 2018
Love this game, are you going to be updating the art of fighting different creatures for the in combat & after combat loss h-scenes like actually make troglodytes as they appear, and the spider/zombie solders etc?

amgwtfover

Aug 11, 2017
Love this game, are you going to be updating the art of fighting different creatures for the in combat & after combat loss h-scenes like actually make troglodytes as they appear, and the spider/zombie solders etc?
don't know how far you've played and experienced, but this is already in the game in the early stages. Especially the after scenes. He did a poll a while back asking whether he should do this or instead devote the time to finishing the game as a whole rather than re-skin the combat sex.
I think it was like 60% yes for the unique creature H and 40% for leaving it until the game was finished.

Reactions: Monsta kaddo

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Is it possible to have a separate audio slider or way to mute the VA speaking lines while leaving the sound effects on? I don't think they did a bad job or anything it just doesn't match my mental image of the character. Love the game though.

Reactions: Firesnake

zadoll

Apr 20, 2019
So any animation idea?? Iv do some anim with neuro, very wants something like this in game...

Reactions: Hornyy69
2.40 star(s) 158 Votes