VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
How do I win against the Bee Smokers? They're basically invincible because of the Daze.
There's an item for that. Don't remember the name, but you can buy it (and can be droped by some monsters too).
There's lot of chance that you already got one in your inventory if you've reached this part of the game.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Just before entering the desert area with the battleship, there's a map with 5 NPC, the one at the top right sells items.
If you buy a medaillon and talk the 2 NPC at his left, don't tell them where you find the medaillon or they'll kill the merchant.

This guy (TP at the Shrub) :
1694937193554.png

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Just before entering the desert area with the battleship, there's a map with 5 NPC, the one at the top right sells items.
If you buy a medaillon and talk the 2 NPC at his left, don't tell them where you find the medaillon or they'll kill the merchant.
Ah, okay, so I gotta restart the entire thing again. Thanks Velminth /s.

prague2022

Feb 1, 2021
Am I like insanely bad? The enemy keeps on dodging my attacks 99% of the time and I stare at the "Stand Up" screen for the next twnety years of my life

What am I missing?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Am I like insanely bad? The enemy keeps on dodging my attacks 99% of the time and I stare at the "Stand Up" screen for the next twnety years of my life

What am I missing?
The balance of the the stand up action is currently broken, since the card system is new to the game. So if you get knocked down you're kinda fucked (not literally if you don't have the stats or the enemies don't use sex attacks).

As for the enemies dodging everything, it depends on the the enemy type. If they can stack buffs / debuffs, then you have to beat them fast, otherwise you're fucked once again.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017

What am I missing?
You have 50 stacks of Daze because you're fighting beekeepers, don't you?

Reactions: Akren

SmokeyBluntz

May 28, 2019
1. Completely agree, Had scaling enemies for 2 versions and things got frustrating for no good reason so I removed that, now they are manually balanced but don't scale so the moment you are even a bit over-leveled it's easy mode.
That said, I'm scrapping the entire combat system after the first sidejob is done and making it purely let's say...player skill-based. That should fix the constant need to curbstomp the use of skills/equipment/resting/items to maintain any semblance of difficulty.

2. Gonna look into getting a solution for that.

3. You can click the HUD thingy to close it full-stop, however increasing the distance by a few tiles is a good idea.

4. That's more of a play on Saria's personality, she's smug and confident until she starts to uhh...get in trouble.

Just thought I'd throw it out there, I really like the card system. A card system actually works really well for this kind of game, and shuffling lewd cards into your deck is an inspired mechanical choice for showing how gradual corruption would effect the protag's thoughts. I was also excited to find new enemies and fought every one for new drops and tenets.

With that being said, if you go for a different system I'm sure I'll still enjoy it, I just saw some people complaining about it and didn't want those complaints to dominate the discussion.

ninjexlt

Nov 25, 2018
Discord server link seems to be invalid, any new one up atm?
there's a working link on Itchio, go through there and you'll get the working discord. This is my first post on this website so I don't think I'm allowed to post links

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
btw, big bug, swapping from 2 acc tenet to 1 acc tenet nukes the acc in the second slot, have to unequip first.

as for combat, the rebalance is making people who complained about balance look kinda silly lol

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes