VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
someone know more game like this?
sidescroller platform games? Plenty, but most are shit when compared to this one.
Top down 2D games? Pixelart, plenty. Animu, plenty, enough to start hating on them.
With them all being "female protag" and the story being always the same, I'd suggest separating them in their own site.
My suggestion would not be heard.

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
"- Map : SMS Gneisenau (accessible via Mirage Dunes)"
What!?
Another reason to look forward to this game!

Jul 26, 2019
In Karryn's Prison, you could quickly unlock sex skills and use them in battle. In SR, you can only lose battles to see H-content so far. I hope that a better corruption system will be added here. So that Saria can seduce enemies immediately.

SR is very promising so far, but so far KP is a leader in sexbattle. In SR there are actually only defeat scenes and 2 boss scenes. In KP there was a hentai scene in battle for every enemy from the very beginning.

In SR there are already enemies to whom there is no Hentaicontent yet, such as the Troll. So unfortunately you can not exclude that SR is one of the games whose developers only want to enrich themselves with the expectations of the fans and only add a little content in long periods of time, so that the game does not become a abandoned.
KP also had virtually no erotic content by the end of the game if you really think about it, that and the fucking hud covered up the best parts sometimes and there was no way to re/move it. Honestly hated KP and don't think it should be the gold standard for anything.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i cant start the game. dose someone know why?
Some info would help to figure this out.

First off, are you on windows, mac, linux, android? Different OSes have different issues, so knowing which you're using can really help with diagnosing the problem. I usually assume windows, since that's the most common.

Did you extract the game files? If so, did you extract them to the default windows or programs folders? Windows often doesn't like that, so it's generally a good idea to extract them somewhere else.

Did you get any kind of error when extracting or trying to run the game? In general if you ever have an error message with any program and want help fixing it, include the error message (either as a copy and paste of the text or a screen capture of it) so people can know exactly what error showed up.

Did you give the game time to start up? It takes a little while to load the game, especially depending on your computer's specs.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Shout the Devil...
It's fascinating really..

I'm not going to put down anyone's kinks, but more than any other group (at least on this site), the preggos are just so -insistent- about it.

I can understand strong feelings -against- certain content (loli, futa, NTR, etc). Even if I don't share the sentiment, I at least understand it, but the preggos seem to have that same energy for things that -don't- include the fetish, which isn't something I really see with other fetishes (as in I can't think of any other single fetish where there isn't at least one person asking about it for damn near every game).

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
It's fascinating really..

I'm not going to put down anyone's kinks, but more than any other group (at least on this site), the preggos are just so -insistent- about it.

I can understand strong feelings -against- certain content (loli, futa, NTR, etc). Even if I don't share the sentiment, I at least understand it, but the preggos seem to have that same energy for things that -don't- include the fetish, which isn't something I really see with other fetishes (as in I can't think of any other single fetish where there isn't at least one person asking about it for damn near every game).
The struggle of your [not inflation] fetish only getting one halfway decent game every 10 years.
Then again I'm making a muscle girl game, I'm on that 20 years cycle.

Last edited:

kandayu

Dec 8, 2018
Hi, love the art of the game and the fact your making a muscle girl game. I was wondering if there were any plans to make the penis visible during the attack say blowjob instead of it just showing a open mouth, even if just a option?
Really liking the game so far.

thanks

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes