VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes

Velminth

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2021
Who composed the music of the title or did you compose it?
Everything beside voice acting and plugins, yea.

Hey Velminth, are you Romanian?
Yep.

Hi, love the art of the game and the fact your making a muscle girl game. I was wondering if there were any plans to make the penis visible during the attack say blowjob instead of it just showing a open mouth, even if just a option?
Really liking the game so far.

thanks
Yes I want to add some variations after all of them have one cut-in.

Volxie

Sep 7, 2019
Really like the game so far.

One thing I'd really like is for her stats to be explained.
Some are pretty obvious like power = damage
But I'm not really sure what resistance means. Hopefully, they'll be explained when hovered over at some point.

Also, is there currently a way to get more max Willpower?

qwereder1

Sep 28, 2017
I wish there was a way to see scene h-scenes without losing. I can't stop min-maxing build in jrpgs....

Last edited:

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
KP also had virtually no erotic content by the end of the game if you really think about it, that and the fucking hud covered up the best parts sometimes and there was no way to re/move it. Honestly hated KP and don't think it should be the gold standard for anything.
I have never heard someone be so loud. and SOOOO wrong at the same time on this site. To be fair u are entitled to your own opinions nd I respect that. You must also respect that your opinion is wrong on a scale I never thought to imagine. Be ez tho

Reactions: Blake639

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Do corruption levels have any effect on the scenes that you can unlock? Or is that to be added later? The game feels pretty barbones right now, with only boss defeat cgs taking Saria's virginity

throwawaybird

Dec 1, 2020
Anyone got a walkthrough?

Or at the least know where to find Sentina The Smuggler and the Webbed Up Defeat Scenario?

Xarn

Oct 26, 2017
is there a save editor or smth, it takes way too long to update corruption values rn
used

There's no cg attached to a lot of the scenes in combat, so there's not a lot to show off (yet). Save attached with ~100 in all corruption levels and boosted stats. Enemies seem to go for the scene that's appropriate for your corruption level most of the time, so I guess you won't be seeing a lot of scenes in combat. looking at my other saves, there seems to be a cap set to a bunch of the corruption states. I'm not sure if these are related to gameplay, or the actual cg scenes readily in the game. Example " Mouth Cap #112 : (50)".

Looking good, hope to see a full release in the future.

Note, not a finished nor a fresh save, I think the 1st boss has been cleared already. I just made this out of curiosity.

Last edited:
May 27, 2019
Someone already mentioned it I believe but the ghost overlay is still a thing. I'd have the description for the Foresight skill just stuck there, going into the skill tree menu and hovering over it would make it disappear but it would come back after a while.

Also I had a passive for counter chance and managed to counter my own willpower restoring skill which ended up with me losing 1 willpower instead of gaining it.

Not sure how I feel about the balance changes though. Managed to pretty much clear everything by spamming draw cut as it pretty much one shot most enemies, even bosses went down after only about 2 or three hits. With draw cut being pretty much the first thing you can pick it feels like it makes combat trivial.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes